Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30
So Zenjuro and Akari get left behind, we get normal evolutions (technically warps?) and suprise suprise Yuu is with the bad guys...I wonder what Nene and Kiriha were up to during the Digital Worlds downfall.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Tactimon sword is still there I wonder if that a plot point, after all, he never unleashed it...
As you can see, That's what I said. It could easily be a plot point.
(03-11-2011 11:04 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Tactimon sword is still there I wonder if that a plot point, after all, he never unleashed it...

It probably continue to gather digital energy until a gate is opened that Zenjuro and Akari will go through.

That was tender scene between Taiki and Akari near the end. It would be a treat for her to give him a big kiss when they are reunited.

It looks like Yuu is going to be the next Digimon Emperor. Also, I wonder who's going to be the seven Death Generals?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
"I regret..My loyalty..To fall into the Human World!"

Either that's his way to say sorry to Bagramon, or like he said, he's sorry to have ever come into our world.

Tactimon sword plot point seems to scream Venom Vamdemon or Vamdemon-Oikawa possession in 02. But for now, it'll be out of the focus with the Seven Death General arc.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It would be EPIC if Zenjuro made it his "new" sword when returning to the Digital World...or maybe he won't, maybe he will use it if the real and digital worlds cross over again.

Yes, it would be. An idea I had was all of the Xroses Zenjirou would have would give a digimon weapons and armor.
(03-12-2011 02:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yes, it would be. An idea I had was all of the Xroses Zenjirou would have would give a digimon weapons and armor.

Like this?

[Image: 6828d975c0025e97b472820e826ad96e.jpeg?1097611]

Waaaa-eeeehahahahaha. >:p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Awesome. lol

Tactimon's Last Words:

RyuuRogue: "I regret.. My loyalty.. To fall into the human world!"
Vales: "I have fallen! I'm amazed, humans!"

Which is which? 0_o