Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 24
Clone, you seem to be big on erotic imagination, but how come you've never tried to RP around here? Seems like you and Mar (My big dominating dragon character) would do just fine. Just felt like saying that.

Back on topic, has this come out yet? o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-31-2011 11:08 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Back on topic, has this come out yet? o:

Only the Vale subs. RyuuRouge still hasn't released theirs, since 23.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Sigh, if only I was at home and not at work ~_~
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-31-2011 02:47 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-31-2011 02:42 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I know what I can say but I don't think I can/should say it.

Your comments are starting to unnerve me.

Sorry. I just didn't want to say anything mean.
Eat your subs with milk, milk is good for you!
Well, I have to say I was a little suprised when her Xros Loader turned lavender and not yellow! Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how everything plays together now that she is officially a Xros Heart member. I'd like to see her Xros some more...it would be awesome to see her Xros Sparrowmon with some of Taiki's team while Shoutmon is out of commission.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah I would like that...
I was also surprised it was not Yellow. Maybe her brother has one of that color.
(02-03-2011 02:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Maybe her brother has one of that color.

..Was Yuu hinted to be the 4th General? I think I missed a thread/post of that in WtW.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It's always possible. Hey, Akari and Zenjirou have been possible for episodes.