Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-24-2006, 04:33 PM,

Regina purred louder, shutting her eyes tightly from the feeling of her fur and skin being nibbled by Alte, her thin tail now was starting to fill the other girl's cunt slowly, every inch it went in, it stopped just to adjust it and caress before continuing.

---------

"Uhm... Favor?" Vicky blinked and didn't hold her elbows on the table anymore, just stared on Sue with a weird look in her eyes.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-24-2006, 04:53 PM,

Red thought for a while. "-You've got succubi blood... don't you?" She said calmly, a little smile on her face.
06-25-2006, 12:56 AM,
A quick drinkie, then we dance!
Luvia: Jeannette cherie, I was thinking...how about you and I have some with some chocolate in it?

(OOC: Gunter, does Luvia like chocolate? BTW, I wonder how steamy a kiss scene Luvia and I should have? I might wanna have a little french kissing and maybe Luvia and I should reveal a little cleavage when she and I do our...'first dance date of love'? Also, what music selection would be a good choice to make me and Luvia cream ourselves? BTW, have Luvia do a very sexy pose in her new slippers and flirt with me, I want to be charmed by her sexy feminine wiles before we do...very sexy things to each other.)

Me: (smiling) After we have our ballerina lesson (hopefully you'll like them a lot), I'll treat you a bit of dinner and dessert. I'm a romantic as well as a sexy lesbian woman and I hope we can get sexy and romantic together. BTW, how are the slippers? Stick out your nice legs and point your toes.

(OOC: An easy ballet warmup to start with. She can even flash her knickers when she kicks her legs up, too.)

Luvia does as she's told, she sticks her legs out and points her toes...and I do the same, only I open my legs wider. I put a beautiful yet slightly aroused look on my face.

----

Terra has a nice ogle at me and Luvia, just enough to make her feel good.

(OOC: Nate, can you describe in a bit more detail, her ballerina outfit? BTW, my tutu is a strapless leotard with some nice tutu like frills. It even has a bum zip as well as a crotch zip.)
06-25-2006, 03:58 AM,

Sue smiled at Red and then turned to Vicky. "Yes, a favor. There's a treasure my sisters and I each want to get for our mother's favour, but we don't really know much about where to look for it. If you'll agree to help me find it before my sisters, I'll help each of you out." And maybe help myself to you, she thought grinning.

---

((- OOC: Terra isn't in a ballerina outfit, she came out to seduce people, not dance, so she's wearing a sexy, classy dress -)) Terra watched in her classy black dress, the lace trim above her breasts enough to obscure, but not conceal, the ample cleavage she bore, while the frilly lace on her upper arms was there to tempt. The frills around the bottom of her dress, which ended at mid-thigh length, even served to accentuate the supple flesh beneath and behind them as she watched the ballerina. She seemed to be desperately sexual, and an easy target, and if the vampire would be counted in... things could be very exciting.

---

Alte moaned as she continued her nibbling, taking soft bites gradually down to the tip of Regina's left nipple. She gently pulled on the arousal hardened flesh of the nipple with her teeth, and then released it. Her fingers slowly worked their way into the cat's warm mound, and shegently stroked along the inside of it.
06-25-2006, 05:22 AM,

Vicky smiled to Sue, "Well, I'd be glad to help out someone, I'm free to do anything!" she giggled.

------

Regina moaned and purred even louder, her climax starting to build from the treatments as her nibbled nipple turned rock-hard from the pleasure it recieved. Her pussy dribbled with some of her pre-cum.

The cat's tail started to advent deeper inside Alte's cunt, it rubbed itself against her clit a few times each time it stopped to adjust, but when 6 inches of it were inside, Regina started to pump the tail out softly, only to ram it inside once again.

06-25-2006, 05:36 AM,

"Sure. It's not like I'll find my brother here anyway." Red said boredly.

"Ah! Yes, chocolate is magnifique! You are amazing teacher, mon ami!" Luvia moaned.
06-25-2006, 05:46 AM,

"Awww... don't give up, Red! You'll sure be able to find him soon!" Vicky smiled to comfort Red.

06-25-2006, 05:48 AM,

"Yeah... eventually... Just not here. I might as well have some fun while I'm at it, eh?" Red said.
06-25-2006, 06:11 AM,

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Vicky cheerfully said.

06-25-2006, 06:21 AM,

"-Could be the whiskey." Red joked.