Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-23-2006, 01:29 AM,
Luvia's Hot Night Begins (the drinkie)
"Very well, my princesse," I said, kissing Luvia's hand royally, "Let our first night of fun, lesbian passion and other things commence."

I grab my purse and a few things (including a golden and very pleasureable double dildo, a special talisman from my Chinese Amazon part of my mixed heritage, plus some sexy lesbian classical like music CDs for me and her to make love to later on)

As a special treat, I give you a pair of red satin soft ballet slippers (with elastic straps on) to wear. I have them in your size, too.

"Shall we hit the bar and have a few drinks and something to eat? I would like to let you know more about me, plus I'll tell you something that happened to me a week ago." (It had something to do with a sexy, purple haired, double bunned, twin ponytailed young Chinese Amazonian warrior princess chick who's named after something you wash your hair with.)

*takes Luvia's hand lovingly, but gently and off we go to the bar. I'd also wanna dance with you, Luvia. I'd like to have you sweep me off my pointe shoed feet with your feminine wiles.*
06-23-2006, 02:16 AM,

Regina kept moaning and purring louder from the pleasure, but she decided to take a step forward and and bend her head to lick Alte's upper left breast with her rough tongue, giving extra attention to the nipple in the round tit. "Mmnh... feels... good..." she moaned, her tail starting to go wild and go around Alte's thighs as well, but starting to caress her crotch and teasing into entering inside the hole.

---------

"Treasure?" Vicky smiled, "Really?" she puts her elbows on the table and supported her head by resting it on her claws, staring at Red really interested.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-23-2006, 07:47 AM,

((- OOC: Jeanette, Terra in my previous post was addressing you and Luvia, perhaps you could be so kind as to allow her to introduce herself, even if you don't plan to have sexy lesbian fun with her. -))

IC:

Alte moaned as she felt the tail. She barked excitedly as it stroked her crotch, but the big pleasure was on her breast. She loved the feel of cat-tongues, and rowled playfullyas she began stroking Regina's thighs with her tail. Her fingers stroked along the slit of Regina's pussy and she continued playing with Regina's left breast. ((- I don't believe we could both possibly be sucking breasts unless we are on the same side of the opposite-facing bodies -)) "Kitty tastes yummy," she moaned. "And how do I taste?"

---

Sue's ears perked up as she heard mention of treasure. She butted into Red and Vicky's conversation with, "You say something about treasure? I always find treasure to be a fascinating subject."
06-23-2006, 09:55 PM,

"Zat would be lovely- let us go! Dancing would be magnifique!" Luvia said excitedly.

"Oh- Hi- Yes, I did say treasure. Do you seeev eryone here?" Red gestured to everyone in the bar. "Roughly 87.34% of them are after some old treasure said to be found in the ruins outside the village. I hear it's very valuable too-" Red answered them both. "Uh... Who are you?" Red asked Sue.
06-24-2006, 01:22 AM,

(OOC: Nate: can you tell Terra to wait till tommorrow, pretty please? I promised Luvia and myself I'd spend a special night with my vampiress. Please understand. Besides, I want this to be a very special time for me and Luvia and I don't want her to be jealous.)

Luvia and I have a drink.

I caressed my thigh sensually as I sat on the stool.

"So Luvia...after we have a drink together, I want to give you my first ballet lesson on the spot. We'll warm up on the dance floor, learn our five basic foot and hand positions, then we'll do an easy walk 'n' point exercise. Okay with you? After that you can do a sexy dance with me and impress me with your skills. And maybe...(whispers)...I'll let you kiss me as well. I want you to be sexy with me, dear."

(?)

I see in my mind Terra is carrying her own sexy ballerina costume, toe shoes and a tiara and maybe a pair of long fingerless gloves. She goes to a different dressing room (two rooms from mine) and begins to change. But for now...I want Luvia. I just adore my vampiress girlfriend. I hope you can keep me from getting mad at Terra if she does introduce herself to us, Luvia cherie. Hold me back just in case I feel that jealous urge coming on...besides, I don't want anything to drive us apart...

PS. And maybe...later this evening, Luvia and I may retire to my dressing room...take our costumes off slowly and make love all night. (and yes Luvia, you can warm up with me in the shower or bath. Tonight before we might make love, we can make out in the shower, get clean and when we hit the bed...the real love and the fun begins. Let me know what you want, dear and I'll make it happen.)
06-24-2006, 03:19 AM,

"Wonderful." was Regina's only answer, pulling away her head and purring from Alte's treatments on her own tits. Regina's paws soon were on top of Alte's breasts. She pressed hard, gripping the four breasts in a rough movement, but not so rough so her new friend can enjoy it.

The feline tail now started caressing Alte's crotch area with the tip of it, rounding it continously.

----------

"Aww! I love treasures!" Vicky giggled cutely, then perked her ear up as she noticed Sue; then she looked on her, smiling with a fang accidentaly coming out her mouth. "Hello."

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-24-2006, 03:56 AM,

Sue froze. Something else had her attention now, something about the catgirl on the other side of the dragon. "My name's Sue," she said, looking at the catgirl. The aura was weaker, perhaps a more diluted blood, but the cat was definitely a succubus. Terra and Raven would be really pleased with he if she could show them she could still work with two girls outside of her normal powers, so this was one of her greatest chances ever. "Sue Su..." she paused. The first rule their mother had taught them was that they weren't to tell anyone they were a succubus. The fear it usually brought up just made it that much harder to seduce someone. "Su... mmers." She reached for an empty sake bottle, tried to take a drink, and threw it across the room when she realized it was empty. "So you girls looking forr treasure, then?"

---

Terra blinked. She was being ignored. She cursed under her breath in several mortal and immortal language before looking around for a new target.

---

Raven was having the time of her life with the waitress she had found in the bathroom. "Good girl," she said, smiling as the waitress pleasured her breasts and crotch. "I bet you want to move your mouth where your hand is, don't you?"

---

Alte moaned. This cat-girl had wonderful control of her tail, something Alte had never been given. "My tail... not as flexible as yours," she said, lifting her mouth and moving upwards. She bit down gently on Regina's throat, then moved and did the same on the meat between her neck and left shoulder, then once more above the shoulder-bone. "That feels so good, right?"
06-24-2006, 04:03 AM,

I reached into my purse and gave Luvia her first treat of the night.

"For you, ma cherie." (I give her a box with her new red satin ballet slippers inside.) "Your first gift as my special lesbian friend...and maybe more to come..."

(I noticed on the dance floor, they even have ballet barres in case one wants to do some ballet practice. Nice! Luckily, with a little magic trick, I magically conceal my portable ballet barre for such an occassion)

"Go on, try them on, I think they be nice." (looks lovingly at Luvia)

PS. I want to try and charm Luvia. And maybe if she lets me, I can caress her leg with the pointe of my toe shoe...and she can rub her foot against my leg as well. I want to warm up to Luvia and gradully be in love with her. And maybe...hopefully...when she's ready, or maybe more than ready, I want to make love to her. Is okay?
PPS. Nate, can you tell Terra, I'm in a "ogle me, but don't touch me yet!" kind of sexual mood? I already have a lady with me (Luvia). Tell you what, I'll say nihao/hello to her and let her dance. (Luvia and I can watch her dance and maybe ogle her in a sensual way before I might think of asking Luvia if a threesome might work. If not, at least Terra got to see me!)
06-24-2006, 05:05 AM,

"-I'm not. I'm just here to look for my brother, it's nice to meet you Sue... what's your story?" Red looked at Sue with her eye that wasn't hidden under her hair.

"Thank you Jeanette- that is quite zweet of you- Yes, I'll take my lessons with you, mon chere!" Luvia said, trying them on.
06-24-2006, 06:13 AM,

Terra smiled as she sensed that even though the ballerina seemed to be ignoring her, she was still aware. She wondered how much her aura could change the situation, as she beckoned a young man over. He would be eager to get her drinks, even if he didn't get anything except her attention from it. She settled down and watched Jeanette as the anonymous man bought her drinks.

---

"Well now, I can see we have things in common," Sue whispered, leaning past Vicky. "Like a bit of shared heritage... And for that shared heritage, I'll gladly do a favor for you, if you two will each do one for me."