Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"What the heck is that!? Hold it- I'm coming-" Gunter runs up beside DMX, book still in hand, reading.
DMX looks on the roof, which is broken, then looks over the window to see the castle some miles away, all broken apart. "I think the final boss came here from it's place." DMX took a battle position, holding his Mastermune, "Well, I don't care who he is, I'm gonna kick his ass!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ditto, partner." Gunter put his arm to one side- and a glowing sword made of magical energy formed in his hand. "Hello, you must be that other miniboss. Remember when I said I was the second-to-the-last boss? Well... I am stronger than the last boss... but- well- I feel lazy. Let's kick this guy's ass."
Dragnier jumps to DMX and crunches his body twice, then hits him with his tail. Afterwards, he jumps back to his original position.

"ARGH!" DMX falls on the ground, some blood coming out of his wounds, but he holds his weapon tight and stands again. "You make the... first move... Gun..."

Dragnier starts roaring and glowing with a purple aura.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"DMX!!" Gun flicks his wrist- and regenerates DMX's damaged bone and muscle, healing him. "Okay-Okay- uhh- let me do a scan-"

*later*

"ow.... that wasn't a good Idea..."
"Thanks anyways... ugh..." DMX coughs a bit and then tightens his grip of the Mastermune, but when he looks at where Dragnier is supposed to be, he doesn't find anyone. "What?!"

Dragnier moves amazingly fast and then concentrates the purple aura around Gunter, blasting him with a negative field of darkness, damaging him and Locking his abilities at the same time, then the huge dragon leaps back to it's place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter sensed it just in time to cast a minor force-field around them- still he got damaged. "SONOFABITCH!!" Gunter yelled madly. He read, his book, and started chanting- re-enabling his powers to return. "OKAY- THAT'S IT-"
"SAME HERE!" DMX growls, then finally runs up to Dragnier, quickly slashing him with a twin slash and continuing with fierce 360 blow.

The Dragnier mos so fast even he is giant and blocks the twin slash, but the fierce blow is critical and can't be evaded, so Dragnier is hit in his leg with heavy damage, DMX leaps back to recover his stamina.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-not giving it time to rest- The energy blade is suddenlt thrusted through it's Gut- and just sticks there. "WHAT!? Why isn't it FLINCHING!?" Gunter said, getting frustrated, he flcked his hands towards the sword- and it Blew ip- sending the creature skidding backwards. "DON'T LET IT BREATHE!!" He yelled, his inner semi-final boss kicking in.
DMX raises a strange item and uses it on himself since he isn't so fast and needs to get stamina quick.

DMX uses the Dreamer's Sarong and now has maximum elemental level as well as maximum stamina.

"Here I go!" DMX growls and then concetrates, doing a quick handseal, invoking the white element, Ultranova.

The Ultranova blast hits everything related to darkness nearby (not allies or DMX), damaging Dragnier as he's Black Innate.

"Keep going, Gun!" says DMX as he grabs his swallow again and runs to where he is fighting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad