Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
*behind Shadow* Hey, is there a way we can get Pie from your brain? *looks on everyone else* Oh... you are hungry? *snaps fingers and 200,001 pizzas fall on everone except DMX and Shadow*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Picks up Leomon* Sorry, you're the designated driver. *Locks him in a closet till the party's over*

Slashmon: DMX, that wasn't very nice.

Shadow: Yeah, *Cans of soda fall on everyone but Shadow and DMX* you forgot the sodas.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*under some pizzas and sodas*

o_O whaaa?

*grabs a piece of her stomach and starts eating*
Shadow: :shock:

Slashmon: :shock:

Shadow: Did she just start eating her stomach?

Slashmon: I think I'm gonna be sick, mrgreen .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o_O
damn typos...XD
It took me a second to realize what i mistyped...lets redo that.

*under some pizzas and sodas*

o_O whaaa?

*grabs a piece of pizza offher stomach and starts eating*[/b]
Shadow: *Falling off the chair from laughing*

Slashmon: That's better. I've never heard of someone eating their stomach, a little lower maybe but not the stomach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, that kinda freaked me out there for a second. Eating someones stomach out...that reminds me of the movie Jeepers Creepers. That movie was kinda lame, but yeah, that guy was scary. O.O
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
That movie made no sense to me. They didn't explain what the creature was, how he got down there, or anything! All it was was him chasing the guy and girl around.

P.S. i haven't seen that movie in a long time so if I made a mistake in the above writing sorry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No its OK...thats true...this creature appeated out of nowhere (or thats how it seemed at least)...it was such a lame movie. A creature that eats parts of other people to make him stronger...if he loses a leg, he eats someones leg and another one appears...and its stronger than last time. I saw no plot to that movie.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nost slashers don't need a plot, they just need violence in my opinion but that movie sucked in plot, gore factor, and violence. The girl was kinda hot (Trish or something like that) So at least it wasn't a total waste.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad