Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"Three-" Gunter Kicked the door open-
''Hello Kids!'' the stupid purple lizard costume said in a REALLY dumb voice, still, cheerful.

''AHHHH!'' DMX screamed like a girl and ran to the door, which closed shut, ''NO NO NO!!'' he desperately said as he slammed the door with both claws, not damaging it a bit, ''LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! PLEHEHEEAASEE!!''' he cried loud.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter stood there- he dared not move- lest this beast take his soul.

"Oh look kids! We have new friends! They look scary- but remember! You should never judge a book by it's cover! -Oh look! Another dinosaur! You must be a cousin of mine! Give me a BIG hug!" The purple lizard said in his stupid yet cheerful voice as he approached DMX- arms spread.
''I'LL MAKE MY HOMEWORK! I'LL MAKE MY HOMEWORK! PLEASE NOOO!!'' DMX cried.

''Aww! My friend needs a squishy wishy hug!'' the stupid purple lizard said and then hugged DMX tightly.

''AHHHH!!! NOOOOOOO!!!'' DMX was starting to lose it, he couldn't move from his fear. ''STUPID FINAL BOSS!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter impaled the stupid purple lizard throught his stupid fat heart. "Keep away from DMX you godforsaken hellspawned freakish atrocious monstrosity!!"
Barney then spun his head cursed doll style and looked on Gunter, ''Oh, we don't need to be violent! Everybody's nice and warm here!'' he laughed stupidily and grew two more arms, quickly hugging Gunter REALLY tightly, tighting his grip with DMX as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter froze in horrow. "W-hat-now- DMX?" Gunter asked- breathing harder and harder.
''I guess... this is the end... how can this turn out uglier anyways...?'' DMX frowned, but soon, Barney looked back and called out for some friends that looked like more stupid dinosaur costumes.

''Squishy,'' the lizard points to the red one, ''Fishy,'' then to the blue one, ''and Cheesy!'' he stupidily said while pointing to the white one.

''ME AND MY LOUD MOUTH!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GRAH!!" Gunter yelled, two blades sprouted on his elbows- and he slashed upwards, slicing Barney's arms off, and freeing him and DMX.

"Let's at least deffend ourselves..."
The lizzard just leaped back and let the three other lizards to fight with them.

''Alright... they scare me off... less than Barney...'' he rubbed his wrists a bit, ''TAKE THIS!!''

DMX slashed the white one 3 times, then leaped back, standing in his defense position.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad