Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I like RiseGreymon, he's totally a potential powerhouse. Now I just need to see the mega level of him...
OOHHH>>> the torture- I'm going to complain in Bucharest- WHEN DO THEY AIR THIS IN ROMANIA!?

Machgaogamon and Weregarurumon are running around my head- geogreymon- and risegreymon are bopping me over and over again-

Lalamon and WTF are her digivolve forms!? HOT!
First let's see how her ulimate really looks like to say that.
And of course it reminds you of squirtle. It's very simular.
Lilamon (Lalamon's Ultimate) seems to be much more flower like than Lillymon was. But I'm hoping that is a plus thing and it works out well, because then we hit Rosemon as a Mega and who hasn't wanted that hottie animated?
I doubt there is one here. (that is male) But she does have a whip.
Kinky.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, and card-game style, she can control people when she whips them right?...Let the lemons and art follow!
Well, I like the turtle Digimon, and I like Squirtle too, and I like the Ninja Turtles. Turtles are cool.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I'm still watching and still enjoying. I also finally got around to downloading English subbed episodes from WtW and found something strange, well strange in my opinion anyway. In the beginning of the one where the trio go after a Numemon there was use of mild profanity including hell, damn and bastard. To me it means nothing but what about the younger viewing audiences? Is this sort of thing socially accepted in Japan? Did the other original digimon seasons have such words in it?
Quote:In the beginning of the one where the trio go after a Numemon there was use of mild profanity including hell, damn and bastard. To me it means nothing but what about the younger viewing audiences? Is this sort of thing socially accepted in Japan? Did the other original digimon seasons have such words in it?

Based on my understanding it is.

Watch episode 7 and tell me Touma isn't hot for Masaru's MILFY mom.

It's nice to see Touma take on an enemy one on one, I can't wait for the "Yoshino based eps" to hit and see how she handles her battles.