Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"That is good, I presume?" He said. "What is MP?" He thought to himself.
DMX opened the scroll, then read it's content carefully.

''DMX learns Ultima spell!''

''Who said that?! That's creepy!'' He said scared and jumped a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah- it is- and believe me- I KNOW creepy-" Gunter said, shivering a bit.
"Maybe I should read some tomes.. I might learn some new weapon summons..."

Gunter took out some hidden tomes, and started reading them- he compared them with some scrolls and summoning books. He then formed a "gun" with his fingers- and it was engulfed in light. When the light disappeared- there was a golden gun wrapped around his arm, resembling the one in the Final Fantasy anime.

[Gunter learned the Summon: Buster Flare Rifle!]

"WHO SAID THAT!?" Gunter said jumpily.
DMX hugs Gunter, ''I'm scared... I don't like this place...'' he shivered and looked all around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe we should fire and cast random spells everywhere at random intervals just to make sure there's no one there?" Gunter suggested shakily.
''I-I vote for that idea!'' DMX nervously said as he raised a claw suggestively.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good- cuz I wanted to- ready-"
''Right!'' DMX nodded and leaped back, then swished his claws in a motion he learned while reading his scroll, some white aura surrounded him.

DMX cast Ultima, which made all the place be engulfed in a blast of pure and whole energy, almost wiping the entire cave off, except for him and Gunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cool- I didn't even get to start summoning- oh well, I suppose you can teleport as outta' here."
''Right! I know how to warp and teleport!'' DMX cheered and then focused, closing his eyes.

Soon, he opened one, ''Ehhh... Uhm... where do we go?'' he asked Gunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad