Join our server on Discord

An RPG
"What? WHAT!? What's wrong!?" Gunter asked seriously.
''Curaga.'' DMX muttered in a low tone, suddenly, the pain in Gunter's balls went away like nothing as his claw shone white.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Woah... thanks- That feels better!" Gunter said cheerfully. "-Now let's kill that MF before it uses another tsunami-" Gunter said as he pointed at the kraken with a metalic clank.
''I hope this works.'' DMX said as he removed his claw from Gunter's crotch, then held his swallow in one claw back and pointed the healer claw to the Kraken, who was still a little dizzy ''Thundaga!'' DMX yelled and suddely a streak of powerful lighting fell point blank on the marine creature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay- I smell seafood- Plagiarize! Transcend Arcane Magic: Thundaja!" Gunter pointed his organic blade towards the kraken and swung it downwards in a slashing movement- several massive bolts of lightning rained down on the Kraken.

"Oohhh... I can hear it sizzling-"
''I don't like seafood around too much...'' DMX said as he saw the Kraken literally as a fried squid, so he made his Mastermune swallow disappear.

Suddenly, both Gunter and DMX were surrounded by a golden light.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay... merely being the "second-to-the-last" final boss... I don't know WTF this is. What's going on?" Gunter said, making the organic blade disappear.
''I don't know, maybe we leveled up?'' DMX shrugged while looking on Gunter.

Little while after, the gold light disappears.

''If we did, then I want to learn Ultima! yay!'' DMX cheered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"YAYAYA!! Ultima ROXS!!" Gunter said, not sure what ultima is.
DMX takes out a strange scroll that is colored black and white. ''Yup, MP is enough for me to learn this!''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad