Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
I punched some little kid for trying to act like he was a bully. One punch and he went running to the teacher crying like a baby. What makes it so funny is that he was a year older than me!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The worst thing i remember from being little was some kid in kindergarten throwing a chair at the teacher...that was funny. I've never actually beein in a fight-i'd lose if i was.
:shock: You didn't happen to go to Kingsley elementary in Naperville did you?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
<.<
>.>
No-the school i'm talking about was Sienna Crossing in Texas
Oh, cause I was gonna say I did that in Kindergarten. It was funny, I just kicked the chair and it sailed right at the teacher, it was luckily considered an accident so I didn't get in much trouble.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I dont think i woulda been in your clas anyway. But, form what i recall, the kid actually picked up the chair (those chairs were little, so it was looked easy) and threw it. He didnt hit her, but he tried. XD
Oh yeah I forgot about your age. When I was in kindergarten you probably weren't even born.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
<.<
>.>
True-if i was born, i woulda been less than a year old...wait, how old are you? i forgot...
20. 1 more year and I can legally do all the things I've been doing since I was 17.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow same here....but I am a straightedger.......Harhah har..... :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds