Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''You alright Gray?'' He tried to move, but instead, his tails helped him up as he couldn't really move, he was kinda gasping for air now, he had caught up Gray's bulge now, and that didn't help him, his own prick was starting to grow out of his pouch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"heh- yeah! That tickling got me dizzy-" Grey said, laughing.
''Uh-huh... and more than dizzy too'' He said chuckling as he pointed at Gray's crotch with one tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Grey looked at his crotch. "Oh- my balls are showing- imagine that-" Grey said casually, and his pants fell down, being badly ripped, exposing his errect penis. "Oh- that."
''Wow'' Mar gasped ''...your quite big'' He says as he looks on Gray's erected prick, Mar's cock was now hard and reached the full nine inches, he slightly gasped feeling himself a little horny, but really didn't notice his prick as he kept looking onto Gray.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry came back with some towls, tissues, handcuffs and a ball gag, and arrived in true butler style.

"Would sirs like some ice and wine?"
Rei slowly slid down the zipper on his pants. As he slid his tail into the small opening he began rubbing even faster, staring at Mar and Grey.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey tilted his head as he saw Mar's errect cock. "Ha- you're quite bi8g too!" He Laughed. Then he passed Harry, and sat down two seats away from Rei, he produced a magazine from under the seat, and flipped it open. "Hmmm... I should get this limp before someone out there tries to jump me- good thing it's just us guys here, eh?" He grinned, and turned the page to a good picture- a human boy and a furry bunny girl. he tilted his head, then started stroking his prick, humming a tune cheerfully.
''I guess...?'' Mar said a little confused, but then looked down and saw his cock throbbing around, begging for some attention ''Now that you mention... well... I think I want some release too...'' He says mumbling down his nose, one of his tail moved to his dick and wrapped on it, then started to stroke it, which made Mar who was still sitting there with his legs spread moan softly as he started to pleasure himself ''Mmnh...'' He moaned a little more and then moved his other tail to his own tailhole, starting to tease it around slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh- I wish I could make my tail do that- heck- I wish I had two tails too!" Grey stopped for a while to laugh.