Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Alex's maw dropped and her eyes widened. A vein throbbed on her temple, she clenched her fist.

"hahhh.... hahhhh... Blood Pressure alexa- Blood pressure-"
Mar looked on Alex and just kept smiling ''What? Am I insulting you by telling what I see? I just like you Alex... you don't have to say the same, I was just trying to be your friend'' He tells her as he crossed his claws on his back head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: tiffany is with Xan- back home.

Ic:

Alexa gritted her teeth. "CUZ-IF-YOU-HURT-TIFFA-I'LL-HURT-YOU-TENFOLD-YOU-FLIRT..." She said through gritted teeth.
''I wasn't hurting your partner'' Mar says softly and walks nearby Alex ''Why would I hurt her? She's as pretty as you'' He says and then wags his tail ''I'm sorry swetie, I always get like this with hot girls, I didn't mean to piss you off''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fengalmon nudged Shadow as he sat up, "Ow, look you two need to calm down!" Shadow's fist balled up his own anger begining to rise, "Before I calm you down!" Shadow glanced to Fengalmon quickly, Be ready. This may get ugly. he said to him using a mental link.

Fengalmon nodded as he devolved into Slashmon, Ready whenever.

"He didn't hurt her, haven't you ever heard of sex?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was reffering to EMOTIONAL pain you stupid dolts!!" She yelled.

"Boys are so MORONIC!! You make love to her- she falls in love with you- you flirt with me- she gets hurt- slits her throat-" she said rapidly.
"THAT'S IT!" Shadow made a quick lunge but was tackled by Slashmon who held him to the ground, "JUST TRY AND CALL ME STUPID AGAIN! I DARE YOU!" he shouted as he struggled against Slashmon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Alex yelled in rage- she began tearing the bathroom appart like it was tissue-
''Wait... I wasn't going to leave her or anything... and how comes you can just judge? haven't you ever had sex?'' He asked her patiently, then went in front of Slash and Shadow to stay between them ''And don't call my friends stupid please... they did no wrong here'' He said, showing no apparent fear for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"JUST LET ME PUNCH HER! JUST ONCE!" Shadow shouted as Slashmon coninued restraining him.

"This is a temporary solution! can one of you end this?"

OOC: 2000! WHOOOT!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad