Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Unfotunately, Mar's reflexes were more than enough as he turned really quickly and grabbed Rei by his leg, then made him go with his own impulse to the ground really hard ''Are you ok Rei?'' He asked as he went to him, standing on one knee, then placing a paw on his neck.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Define okay." He joked as he sat up, "I think it's safe to say if we continue I won't walk for awhile, so you win."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Oh... right'' He says while sweatdropping and nodding ''Anyways... you are really strong Rei, I enjoyed the fight... do you think we could do that again sometime?'' He asked him smiling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey took out the blowgun and set it beside him.

He then began to comentate the two from the comentator box.

"-And that ends todays Match! The Winner- Mar!"

"First aid can be found at the box besid the seats. Thank you for watching."
Mar sweatdrops at hearing Grey, smiles slightly and rubs his backhead for a bit ''Well... I guess... I did won...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey suddenly appears beside Rei. He winks at Mar. "C'mon, let's get you fixed up." Grey said, helping Rei up.
"Thanks." Rei stood up and followed Grey to an injury, healy, place thing (Very scientific term).
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey set him up on a retractable metal table, took out a scalpel- a saw, and a laser cutter. he then set it on the table. he picked up the saw and turned it on.
"On second thougt I'm feeling fine I'll just go." Rei sat up quickly and started for the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey- I was just kidding! this is for special effect!" Grey said, sweeping the tools off the table.

"You're cured at least. I was just going to put some bandages on-"