Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"Well they are an entire village of warrior people, but as long as he doesn't mention me he should be fine."

*Village*

A tall tiger man walked out of the tent, standing at almost 8 feet tall, "Who here said they're a fried of Ryu?" he had tied to his back a sword that could cut a house in two.

*Villa*

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Ryu lied back on the chair kicking out the foot rest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar simply titled his head sideways, but then walked nearby the tiger man and smiled as he looked up, because he was quite short in height ''I did, ut I doubt I'm a fried, I haven't been visiting a kitchen in three days, so you know Ryu?'' He asked as he perked his ears around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe... should get a friend to assist him.." Grey suggested.
The large tiger creature grabbed his sword off his back and pointed it at Mar, "We know him, the question is: How do you know him?" His eyes narrowed as he looked at him.

*Villa*

"I ain't going there. Those guys still probably have a bounty on my head for kidnapping the chief's daughter." Ryu laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled even he was pointing the sword to his face ''Yup, I just became his friend, he sent me too look for two of his other friends!'' He said and wagged his two tails happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The tiger creature looked at him curiously, "If you knew him," He sheathed the sword behind his back, "Then you'd know not to mention him here." He crossed his arms, "If this was a joke it was in bad taste, I suggest you watch your tongue in the future around here. Whoever you're searching for I'm sure my daughter can help, KATT!"

A quick orange flash flew out of the tent, stopping an inch infront of Mar, it was the same girl from the picture Ryu had given him, "What up?" She asked smiling widely, her fangs hanging from her mouth.

"This one is searching for someone. I want you to assist him."

"No problem!" She shouted jumping enthusiatically, "Let's go cutie!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him off, her small figure hiding her strength as she effortlessy pulled him out of earshot of the large tiger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar got dragged by Katt and he just stared on her blinking ''Uhm... well... nice to meet you?'' He says while swishing his tails around slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ditto!" Katt stopped suddely accidently dropping him, "You'll have to excuse my dad, he's a little paranoid when it comes to Ryu." She picked him up to his feet, "So what are you doing here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled ''Don't worry about your dad, he seems quite a nice guy, by the way, my name's Mar'' He says and suddenly kisses her cheek, then steps back still smiling ''I came from a villa where Ryu and Nina are, and he sent me to look for you''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is he throwing a party or something?" Katt gave a huge grin, "Count me in!"

"You're crazy if you think you're dad'll let you go." Katt turned as Rei walked out of a nearby tent, "He won't let you go."

"Like I care!" Katt yelled staring him down, "I'm almost 30! I think I can make my own decisions!"

Rei simply shook his head as she continued screaming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad