Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Well... at least...'' He started and looked over a couch ''...I'll put him there to rest'' He said and picked Soco up, then carried him to the couch and laid him there ''So what now?''

OOC: I was going to ask the same question... >.>
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know..." Blue sighed- then he noticed his pants tented- "oh crap." he reached imside his underwear to adjust his meat. "there."
"Hey Mar," Ryu turned to the dragon/digimon/human/i have no clue, "Since you can teleport ya mind picking up some friends of mine?" Ryu hand him the two pictures and the location of their village, "Just tell them Ryu sent ya."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-and tell them no weapons required. thanks." Grey said.
"NO! Tell Katt to bring her staff. She does a great trick with it." Ryu winked a few times.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-then at least tell kat to watch where she puts it." Grey grinned.
OOC: Damn... I'm sorry to haven't even checked last posts >.< Mar's just a Renodramon, half-Rena, half-dragon btw.

IC: ''Sure'' Mar said as he looked on the pics and found Katt quite interesting ''Wow... quite a... woah look at that ass...'' He simply kept being amazed, but then shook his head and looked over Ryu ''Uhm... well, okay, I'll be right back with them!'' He sweatdrops and then grins, afterwards, he disappears and appears in the village where he is supposed to find Katt and Rei.

''If I were a hot furry girl.. where would be?'' He started to wonder himself as he walked around the place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I just thought of something," Ryu started laughing nervously, "I probably should've told him not to mention my name to anyone but Katt and Rei. Their village wasn't very fond of me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: This will be interesting Twisted

IC: And Mar simply wandered through the village, finally getting somewhere near a battle tent ''Well... people are gathering here... I guess I can ask...'' He went near a group of guys near the entrance and tapped the back of one ''Hey, is... uhm... is Rei... or Katt around here? a friend of mine Ryu sent me to look for them'' Mar said and swished his tails around as he waited for a reply.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey scratched his chin. "I'm worried..."