Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Direct download?
http://savers.digifandub.net/

Withthewill has released a torrent for their sub of episode 01 (YAY!!!). I expecta direct download tomorrow at the worse.
And I have a direct download but can everyone try the torrent first?
I'll post the direct link if you absolutly can't get it on torrent.
Are you talking about the link I gave you?
I have a sub direct download. But only if you absolutly can't get this torrent to work.
http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/...vi.torrent
Gee, I'll try getting the episode. Start playing a new game and I almost miss digimon... oh well. From what you guys say it'll be okay. Still a little hard to tell what will happen.
Yeah it's a pretty good first episode. Masaru is different from the goggleheads of the past. And this agumon is different from agumon. It's an interesting change.
UnknownH Wrote:Masaru is different from the goggleheads of the past.
He's psycho. Not that it's such a bad thing,mind you ^_^
The greatest people in the world tend to be slightly psycho. Takes your's truly for example.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Takes your's truly for example.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you so psycho?
I'm not too sure but pshyciatrists say I'm a very violent person sometimes and they classified me as having mental problems, they think I'm scizophrenic (SP?) because sometimes I'm a pretty enjoyable person but other times I'm just a complete A-Hole. Like two diffrent personalities. Plus the cause of Scizophrenia tends to be you deal with a traumatic event and your brain creates an alternate persona in order to deal with it, one persona takes the brunt of everything bad and tends to become very violent, the other is typically a normal person who just seems happy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad