Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"Nice ta meetcha. Mind if I grab a cup?" Ryu asked already picking up one of the empty cups and and the pot, "Kinda cold." He took in a deep breath and shot a small fireball at the bottom of the pot heating it up instantly, "Much better." He began pouring a glass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"yeah, sure." Grey said boredly. he then started thinking about his sister and cousin again... and his meat slowly came to life.
"You sound bored," There was a loud thump from upstairs, "Let me guess your upset that your not up there with them aren't you? If your lonely I could call some friends over." Ryu took two small photos out of his pockedt and handed them to Grey/Blue (OOC: you used two names in you last posts so I'm confused.), "The first one is Katt the second is Rei."

[Image: 44879_Katt_3.jpg]

[Image: rei.jpg]

"What do you think? Should I give them a buzz?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: lol, I got the rp's mixed up.

ic: "sure, call them over.." he sighed.
OOC: well... since Shikorimon doesn't post anymore, I'll just skip this over <.<

IC: Mar then sideways of Grey, his dick already was hidden back on his pouch, he was with his arms crossed ''Well, I had my fun Grey, I have to say, you have some REALLY nice friends'' He grinned and swished both his tails around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: but you were upstairs!
ic: "had fun?" Grey asked, smiling.
OOC: I know, but can teleport, half-Rena, remember? and anyways... he cummed some good times and already had drinked down Shiira's cum, otherwise, I'd have to wait till an earthquake strikes the place for me to take control again x.x

IC: ''Heck yeah, never thought that after gym someone could actually find fun so quickly'' He said while chuckling.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's good to hear." Blue chuckled. "oh yeah- this is Soco, Soco, this is- Soco? Soco?" Blue prods Soco. "-SOCO! he's dead!"

ooc: he doesnt post anymore either!
OOC: You sure?

IC: ''Hmm... you sure he isn't sleeping?'' He said while raising a little eyebrow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"hello?' Grey prodded soco. "nope, false alarm, he lost conciousness."

ooc: nope.