Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
"angel... is nothing but a name." she grinned. "now enter me or I'll rip your wings off!"
"You couldn't if you wanted to." Ryu lowered his hips, sliding his member into her moist cunt. Ryu's dick, like the rest of his body in dragon form, had small scale's covering it giving it a ribbed feeling as he slid in and out with little resitance.

Nina continued humping Mar's tail through out her own orgasm, a second one begining as soon as the first one ended. She began pressing harder, forcing Mar to slam into Shiira harder, her small whimpers of pain having an aphrodisiac affect on her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Nnngh! Oh yeah!'' He humped real hard and moaned loud, the finally came and shot his load, all the seed he gave Shiira was really hot and burned a little her cunt, but in a soft way which filled her with even more pleasure than the one from the cum filling her hole ''ohh... damn it's tight!''
Mar moaned and felt all his orgasm go on, feeling his tail all wet from Nina's juices dripping from her cunt and to his tail, his other one placing itself between her breasts and rubbing itself against her chest, the tip of it almost entering her mouth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OH-YES- Fuck me- whoever you are!" Angel wailed.
OOC: "Whoever you are!" Yeah that's a serious turn on for a guy lol

IC: "Name's Ryu. I'll make sure you don't forget it." Ryu began moving faster as he pushed Angel into the ground.

Nina grabbed the tail that was just sticking out ov her cunt, and the one near her mouth, and switched their places so the fresh one was at her opening. She took the tail into her mouth and began sucking it clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blue walked in on them and yawns " ya know, when I came here to take a bath, i didn't expect this."

Blue Rover Wrote:occ: your gust trying to start an orgy.

occ: fourth post in the thread. i'm a prophet!
Veemon's Followers
OOC: HAIL THE NEW PROPHET!! (oh yeah, I'm going to hell lol )

IC:Nina removed the one tail from her mouth, "Where you expecting a nice game of yahtzee?" Nina giggled slightly then continued sucking on the tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He kept humping while moaning and turned his look ''There sure isn't reason to take a bath when there are so many cute girls if you ask me'' Mas gasped and kept humping Shiira, forcing his dick inside really hard, his 'fresh' tail pumping in and out of Nina's cunt really hard and fast as the other forced it's way out of her mouth a bit and slapped her cheeks jokingly, wetting her face from the cum and her saliva ''You want fun too Nina?'' He removed his tails from her face and cunt and then he shifted the position, Shiira now on top, and he winked to Nina ''Come on... sit on my face, it'll be worth it...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nina lifted the small amount of cum off her cheek with a finger and sucked on it quickley. She looked down at Mar and smiled slightly, "We can't have all the fun now can we?" Nina leapt over to blue knocking him on his back and mounting him quickly, Nina lifted Blue's shirt over his head "Here's your 'bath'." Nina began running her tongue along his chest paying close attention to the nipples.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Your loss'' He said and then shifted Shiira's body again so they made a 69, his dick still rock-hard pointing at the cat-girl's mouth and his lizard tongue sticking out and started to lick her cunt which was burning hot from his cum and her juices, he drank all of her cum clean and then entered his tongue inside her pussy, starting to lick all over as he spreaded her cunt lips with his paws, his fingers teasing her erected clit all around, his tongue being reptilian, covering all her insides and teasing it really hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad