Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
*she smiles and blushes deeply as she is talked about so fondly by the two men, not really noticing how handsome Mar was until then. she found herself split between Mar and Gray, not knowing which one she wanted more. she figured that she has become as much of a slut as she is ever going to be, so why not take them both?*

well... um..i can see you two are havign a good time... but.. um... things are getting a little... uh... crowded here, for me... if its okay with you Gray, i would very much like to see your bath room and freshen up. you and Mar are welcome to join me too.

*she blushed deeply and smiled, knowing that she was about to become a very nuahgty kitten*
OOC: I hope ya have more than one bathroom lol.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
occ: coldly: teleportation?
Veemon's Followers
His blushing disappeared and was replaced by a slight confused look ''Uhm... sure? it's okay with me''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 8 bathrooms. everyone- to the room where nina, angel and Ivy is! Sorry blue! come join us!.

"Sure thing!" Grey held her hand, taking her to the nearest bathroom. "hmmm.... theres that smell again- stronger this time..."
Ivy: thanks! *lies down beside them* what ARE we doing anyway?

Angel: I think... we're going to have some fun... *grins and rubs nina's crotch*
He patted Ryu's shoulder as he walked after Grey and Shiira ''Seeya later buddy'' He said without even looking at Ryu, he caught up with them and put one arm around Shiira's neck, using his clawed paw to caress her neck softly and in a soothing way as they walked to the bathroom ''I think we are going to have a nice time... err... refreshing ourselves'' He grinned and kept on walking with them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryu laughed to himself as the others left the room, "I bet Nina'll be surprised." Ryu's dragon form gave him a heightened sense of hearing and sight, and he had been listening in on Nina for a while.

Nina sighed softly at Angel's touch, "Have fun? I think we're about to redefine it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Shiira smiles as the three of them reach the bathroom, blushing deeply, admiring the large room for a moment, then turning around for Gray and Mar. she smiles and slowly starts to strip for them, taking off her shirt and training bra, then her tight running shorts, showing off her bare body, except for her socks and shoes. a little fetish of hers, she likes to keep her shoes on while she is getting rammed ^.^; Sorry! once she is naked, she stands there in front of the two men, a deep blush of embarrassment and submission on her face* w-well... now that you two have me... what would you like ot do with me?
He admired her body for a bit, then simply gave out a little smirk ''You need to ask?'' he grinned and then walked to her leaving Grey back, he got around her and behind her furry body ''You really have a beautiful body...'' He moved his face down to her shoulder, then licked the cat-girl's neck softly with his tongue, his clawed paws moving around her body from her back to her belly and caressing it slowly to scratch her fur, giving her a soothing touch.

After little moment, he moved his head up and licked her cheek while his claws moved up to her chest, starting to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples with his fingers, after giving her another lick, he turned his look to Grey ''Come on... don't let me have all the fun or you'll regret it later'' He chuckled and then continued rubbing Shiira's breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey had a blank look on his face, his toungue was hanging out the side of his open mouth. he shook his head. "Alright..." he said, positioning himself in front of her face, he unzips his pants and pulls them down- "are- you sure it's okay?" he asked.

then-

"Grey- what are you doing in the girl's room!?" Angel said embarassedly.

Shocked- grey looked at Ivy, nina and angel- "A-Angel- I didn't know you were here- er... when did you visit?"

angel looked at grey's dick and blushed. "never mind that- say- how about an orgy?"

"but- you're my cousin! and Ivy's my sister! and- who is that? I- ahhh!!!" Grey said as he was tackled by angel and Ivy.

"I don't care- I never knew your dick was that big!" she said, and then she looked at mar and Shiira. "what are you two waiting for? jump in"!