Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Ryu Looked into his eyes seeing no signs of ill intent, "I guess you could call it a party, I'd invite ya in but it's not my place." "Then again, Gray didn't seem like a person to mind." "Why don't ya come in and introduce yourself, before someone else comes out here to greet ya." Ryu walked back towards the door, "Oh yeah sorry about the attack, ya caught us at an, 'interesting' time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Hey no prob! I'm used to that kind of greeting'' He grinned to Ryu and followed him, still starting at him ''Anyways... what are you supposed to be? an overgrown lizard-guy?? It's not common seeing them around here'' He put his arms on his backhead and kept on walking to the entrance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I guess you could call me something like that. Basically I'm a dragon and a human, I can change back and forth if need." Ryu paused for a second and stared at his now clawed hands, "I wonder why I didn't turn back? Oh well, I guess I'm stuck like this for awhile."

"Well I guess we had better get up." Nina moved her leg trying to get up as it rubbed against Angel's crotch, "Or, we could wait a little while longer." Nina began rubbing her leg up and down at a slow pace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Oh, I understand now... and by the way, I'm Mar, nice to meet ya buddy'' He puts his clawed paw on his shoulder and patted it a bit as he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Name's Ryu." They both walked through the front door, "Hey Gray. I found someone outside." Ryu pointed towards Mar, "Anyone you know?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''I don't think...'' He started but then examined Gray a little and blinked ''Ehh... nope... I don't think he knows me'' He narrowed his eyes for a bit and thought about something for a bit, then smiled to the people in the surroundings and turned his look to the catgirl ''Hey... and who's the lovely kitty? oh... low manners of mine... my name is Mar, nice to meet any of you'' He smiled at them and wagged his tails happilly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Shiira blushes from the licks and follows Grey inside, then takes the towel from the butler and wraps it around her hands* thank you. and dont worry grey, its alright. i just get lost sometimes, and when i snap back, its a bit of a shock to me. *she smiles at Mar, and bows in greeting* hello Mar. *she then turns her attention back to grey, holding her hand in his, then looking up into his eyes. he has such beautiful eyes....* THank you for your kindness, Grey. i... um... id like to repay you... *she says as she moves her head in close for a kiss on his muzzle*
Mar binks a little, seeing the wolf creature getting a kiss from the catgirl ''That's a lucky dog...'' He thought and then chuckled to them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"i don't know. take a wild guess." blue said before he moaned again.
Veemon's Followers
slightly surprised- Grey's eyes widen- and then they slowly close- enjoying her lips against his muzzle- he then realized there were people watching him. "-oh- uh- *hrm* Ryu? is that you? w-who's your friend?" Grey smiled embarassedly, scratching the back of his head. "there's that scent again..." Grey sniffed twice, confirming the smell. it aroused his slightly. he offered his hand to the red stranger. "I'm Grey, welcome to my- h-house, I don't get many visitors- so feel free to move around!"