Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Ryu placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "uhh, don't worry." Ryu scratched the back of his head with his free hand and wished he was better in these situations.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oki, here I am too, my char is a Renodramon called Mar, for those who still don't know what the heck is him, here it is the description.
Mar: Red furred Renamon of more or less 1m 65cm, two long lizard tails, clawed feet and paws, black eyes and white mid-long hair. Since it's furry, it's allowed right? x]

IC: Mar was coming back from the gym and then passed near Gray's villa, his sensitive furry ears perked around from the sound of something breaking.

Mar: What could be happening? Uhm... not of me too care but... ah heck, I always interfree with anyone anyways

And after thinking that he decided to check, so he moved swiftly and hanged with his tails from a branch peeking at the huge house and the people inside.

Mar: *low voice* whoa... that's not something you see everyday... *looks on the cat girl* *wide open eyes* that's one cute female... *lets him hanging a little down so the tree doesn't bother his vision*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryu was trying to think of someway to calm Shiira down as a flash of red outside the window caught his attention, Huh...am I seeing things.? He notices the red fox hanging from the tree, Just what I needed, a distraction. Ryu whispered in a low voice, "Don't look now but I think we got company."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar: That's a really hot girl... *blinks and keeps starting on Shiira*

He accidentally was starting to lose his conentration and without wanting to, he was revealing more of himself from the tree where he was watching the catgirl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"oh- it's okay Shiira- did you hurt yourself? lets go inside..." Grey guided her inside. he took her burnt hand and examined it. "Does it hurt?" he asked, and then licked it instinctively. "sorry if I was a bit too 'Nosey' back there... I was just wondering about the smell..." he said. *Grey is slightly the naive type, like guilmon.*
"I think she's okay. Let's see who our visitor is." Ryu snuck out the door and slipped around to the side of the building where the fox was hanging from the tree. "Peeping tom huh? I'll make sure he never visits here again." Ryu concentrated for a moment as flames wrapped around his body. A moment later the flames dissipated and he was in his dragon form. Ryu floated up behind the fox, "Can I help you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry came back from sweaping up the broken clay, with a damp towl to bind the catgirl's hand.

"This will do the trick, miss, if you like?"

He threw the box of condoms to Grey. This is what butlers do.
Mar snapped out and took a look at Ryu's dragon form as his tails gripped strongly to the branch all of a sudden and it broke ''Whoa!!'' He yelled for a bit and then fell to the ground really hard with a thud ''Oww... man... that hurt...'' He rubbed his face with his paws for a bit, stroking his white hair away and then looked at Ryu and gave an innocent look ''Ehh... could you repeat the question??'' He grinned nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"How 'bout I just give you a new one?" Ryu slammed his fist into his hand, "Burial, or cremation?" Ryu tucked his wings close to his body as he braced for an attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Uhm... neither, thanks'' He appeared just behind him and pulled one of his wings a little too hard ''And anyways... what happened here?? Party??'' He chuckled to the dragon creature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad