Join our server on Discord

Furry
OKAY! now I'm REALLY back!
Okay, firstly- I found CHARLIE!!
next- I got hypothermia from the cold- I went into shock- fell- fractured my right arm- and went to the hospital for a week or two (I can't remember much)
but what really matters is- Charlie's back, and I'm better! now back to Yaoi- I'll post a new topic soon!
Even though you always seem to be on the brink of serious injury/death, your life sure is exciting. I'm SO glad you found your doggy. Where was he? Is he doin ok?
Gunter wrote:

Quote:OKAY! now I'm REALLY back!
Okay, firstly- I found CHARLIE!!
next- I got hypothermia from the cold- I went into shock- fell- fractured my right arm- and went to the hospital for a week or two (I can't remember much)
but what really matters is- Charlie's back, and I'm better! now back to Yaoi- I'll post a new topic soon!

Wow....well I said something will eventually happen for you.....

HURRAH! Charlie is back....Congrats and feel better with the hypothermia fracture experience.....

Its good for you..... :D

Good for you (not the bad things aforementioned before the finding of your doggy...)

Your friend

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yeah- actually- I'm not sure- I'm more worried of him than myself- he was shivering, wet, dirty- he smelled weird- his ribs were sticking out- I felt horrible! but he's fine now- I'm feeding him double his usual amount- he doesnt seem to mind though, I had a tought time getting rid of the matted fur!
YAY YOUR BACK *hugs* im glad you found Charlie ^^!!!
Most important thing is that he's back at home with you where he belongs...and if I were Charlie I would be happy that you found me too....

Gunter believe you me, I am relieved and at least you have your amigo back in your life.....

(Gives a Big HuG) Enjoy your time amoung friends, whether they are human or animal, they all reside in your heart....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
you have a nack for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :D
gunter ummm... tha means alot to me.....

I have a nack of making others feel to there potential-ability factor because I believe that everyone needs to have a boost of esteem and not need to be close to the floor in the time when in pain or in complete sadness. Lift up your chin and believe in yourself as much as one person believes in you.

I guarentee you gunter that you have many people that believes, loves, and are friends to you in many ways than one. You owe it to no one but yourself to live now because you know that this many people believes in your ability and the question is Do you believe in yourself?....

~~~~~

the reason that I have a nack for helping others because I've hit many bottoms and it was hard realizing through it all the pain and the emotions that I was alone.... alone..... :cry: Thats why my words mean more than script on paper or keys writing letters because when the chips were against me I remembered those that need me even if I was alone.....

To all those on DAD love the fact you found your buddy Charlie and that soon you can get your life back to normal...normal is never normal...its life itself...just live it

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
where... do you get this stuff... it's sheer poetry...
I get it from past..... history... pain and emotional tears of pain..... Sad

A LOT OF PAIN.....

but I assume all is well....for now at least....

Hey gunter if you think thats poetry, I thank you for reading it so beautifully....

Till next time...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds