Join our server on Discord

An RPG
Gunter dodges matrix style- then parries and grabs the tail- he then spins around- twirling the 10 meter dragonoid around like a flail, and slamming him into nthe cave wall- then jumping- tail still in hand- slams him on the ceiling, breaking it- then slams him into the ground, making a small crater- he then finishes the move by kicking him on the chest- driving him deeper into the ground.

"oh my- I didn't mean to do that! you surprised me!" gunter gasped as he looked into the dazed dragon's eyes. "I'll tell you a little secret- I have problems with my reflexes- they get the better of me... and I still don't know how to control my powers. REINFORCE!!" he restabilized the trembling cave.
*crushes reinforced wall*

''Oh, sorry... you repaired that'' *lifts rocks and repairs the entrace*
''Am I way to late to kick some ass?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, but you have to start off as a minion and work your way up. Choose your master and you shall be a new apprentice. (btw, my minions are cool looking. See previous posts to see em.)
''Aww... they always leave me behind...'' *turns into dragon*
''I don't wanna wait so long'' *starts walking to them* ''At least can I fight one of you?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*takes dice and throw them at DMX* MUAHAHHAHA a 150! Die evil monster! *throws more dice*
*Grabs Gabu and throws them up against the cave wall. Hard*
No dice throwing!
And for DMX... If you even think you could take one of us, you're way over your head.
*Breaths a fire-like stream of energy at DMX and hits his leg*
See? Easy enough. No sweat doing that.
''aha... it is supposed to hurt or tickle?'' *scratches leg*
''Come on... even those dices were stupid, aren't you going to face Sephiroth ot somethin'?'' *sighs and crosses arms*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The point to that was not how hard of hits you can take, but how fast you can move. If you can't move, then you will never land a blow.
well... yeah, sephiroth is here- but we'll get to him later, SOMEONE foolishly challenged me, and I can't turn down a challenge- do you wan't to join? sure thing! just work your way up, learning what our weaknesses are, right?

and you can spar with me if you want, I'm a free for all. :D
"hold it." Gunter walks over to Gabu. "hey, are you akay? Heal! that's better." gunter healed him. "that was a lady luck dress sphere, right? nice one!"