Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Harry's hips made a "whumph" sort of sound when he hit Fylnn's thighs. Beads of sweat ran down the side of his legs, and Harry closed his eyes with total focus on what was currently prodding a digestive tract. He gasped for breath; he wasn't really used to this pace, it was a bit of a strain for him.

He bean to groan, and metally said something along the lines of "Bugger" as he came to climax, his thursts becoming less co-ordinated and more jerky in motion. He stopped, gasping for breath.

"Sorry, I seem to have climaxed already," he panted.
*looking over his shoulder*

"What do you mean already? That was pretty damn fantastic! Who knew a day at the beach would end up like this?"

*pulls away, Harry slipping out of him, and rolls over*

"Hehe that was quite something..." *gives Harry a playful lick on the cheek* "...but you still have some business to take care of, I think..."

*gestures meaningfully to his throbbing wolf-hood*
Ryu: *looking up at gunter's place* Well we finally arrived man that was a long trip.

Nina: *looks over at the beach where the journey started* uhh why did we go to almost every place on earth if he lived a few blocks away from where we were?

Ryu: Because I have no sense of direction. Besides the trip was nice. *knocks on door* I hope he's not busy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: I live in romania.
IC:
Gunter's voice: yes? may I help you with something?

Grey jumped back in through the window.

"hel-lo!? you've never done stuff like this with me before! and I didnt hire because you could make a good cup of tea, and not because you're one damn good butler, but because I wanted a company, so you see- Ivy's always away. so I hired you! and if you want a raise, I'm only too happy to cooperate." Grey said.
Ryu: AHHHH!! TALKING DOOR! *transforms into dragon*

Nina: Haven't you ever seen, or heard, a comm system, the door's not the one talking the person inside is.

Ryu: Well excuse me they didn't have these back in the dragon clan village. *start's talking into comm* Hey it's Ryu and Nina. We were in the neighborhood and wondered if ya wanted some company.

Nina: Are you sure he's home?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter's voice: errrr... who? I dont know who you two are, but come in. it's cold out there.

(the massive doors slide open)
OCC: I'm confused are gunter and grey different people?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: er... yeah. I'm gunter, hello! and Grey is my character.
OCC:I'm still confused it says gunter's voice but grey is gunter *head explodes*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: hello? you said you two went to gunter's place! hence- gunter replies.