Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 14 (68)
Tonight or tomorrow night.
Almost surprised people read them. But I always say stuff like that.
Well, this episode was awesome, in many ways, too bad the next one is kind of lame.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Now that I'm sure of the new hunters names, I'm gonna write a lemon about this episode.

In the lemon, instead of Volcdramon, the Digimon they're hunting is a Volcdramon variant that releases a gas that stimulates teenagers' hormones, and the hunters will be fighting the urge to fuck the longer they stay on the island.
[Image: signature.png]
(01-12-2012 01:49 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Now that I'm sure of the new hunters names, I'm gonna write a lemon about this episode.

In the lemon, instead of Volcdramon, the Digimon they're hunting is a Volcdramon variant that releases a gas that stimulates teenagers' hormones, and the hunters will be fighting the urge to fuck the longer they stay on the island.

Ooooh, island orgy~!

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
This will work. I'm sure of it. Alright.
Judging from the end looks like we'll have all the past goggleheads back in the future.
P.S. Here are some screencaps of it if you want to take a close look:
[Image: gogglehead1.png]
[Image: gogglehead2.png]
[Image: gogglehead3.png]

Note that Taichi still appears to be in his Adventures appearance (rather then Adventures 02 appearance) which will be kind of odd with Daisuke there. Time travel or clones maybe? Who knows.
(01-12-2012 02:12 PM)SnK Wrote: Ooooh, island orgy~!

Yep.

So, are there any ideas anyone here has that they'd like incorporated into the lemon?

It's gonna be humans only (sex-wise) and I'm not necessarily going to take all ideas, but who knows.
[Image: signature.png]
(01-13-2012 01:18 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-12-2012 02:12 PM)SnK Wrote: Ooooh, island orgy~!

Yep.

So, are there any ideas anyone here has that they'd like incorporated into the lemon?

It's gonna be humans only (sex-wise) and I'm not necessarily going to take all ideas, but who knows.

KiriTai, TagiYuu, Renyouma. Etc. Probably a funny end with the Clockmaker-jiisan (Somehow gas masked) sighing in disappointment when his guests won't listen to what he's saying as they're too horny and focused making out with each other in the boat.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Using a lot of girls in it. ...Are they any girls but Airu this time?