Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The staff pieces froze solid suddenly and emitted a crippling cold aura that didnt touch Alex. IT kept together under the blows well enough, and that spell was followed by a burst of power and speed as the other Alex buffed him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex dashed forward, before moving left, faking an attack as he attacked from the right. He had to move fast. Every second wasted was one where his friends were closer to death. He lashed out at the hacker, showing no mercy as his ice staff attacked with lighting speed and tremendous power.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
He started to push him back, but at the same time he was taking blows, though they were momentary pains. "I dont know how you are doing this, but you wont beat me!" He roared as he clubbed at Alex again and again, taking hit after hit in order to deliver more blows. His armor was huge and dense, lasting against even his blows.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex dodged the attacks, but some still made it. That armor was too tough for his blows, but he suddenly had an idea. I need more ice. As many ice spells as you can give me. Then lighting spells galore.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex pushed the two girls together, watching them kiss and admiring the show. As he did, he made sure to push images of Treasure, the elf, into Silvia's mind, following by thoughts of an extra strong, sisterly love. "Treasure," he whispered into her ear. "Remember your orders. You love your fellow slaves. She is a fellow slave..."
(I see you named her Silvia, I wonder why? :b )

Gardevoir moaned into the kiss she shared with the elf, not sure how to respond to it. She blushed softly throughout, while the elf was confounded, not even knowing what Gardevoir was. The pokemon moaned softly and took the images and orders in her head without question. Alex was like a father to her, the only person she could even remember.

the Elf hesitated, but her programed love for Alex wouldnt let her disobey for long and she finally relented, kissing her fellow slave more deeply. They would do this until Alex released them, then they would both look at him to see what was to happen now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Cause its a sexy name for a Gardevoir. If you want, I could give her a different name))

Alex took the moment of the show to undress, taking off his robe and placing his aside. Once he was naked and ready to go, he separated the two and kissed Treasure, a hand on each girl's shoulder, before he pulled away from her and kiss the pokemon, pushing his tongue into her mouth to taste, letting her taste his and Treasure's mixed saliva. He would then lead the two to bed, and order them to please him with kisses on his naked body.
Treasure blushed into the kiss, feeling love for Alex, not just lust as before, and Gardevoir imitated, feeling much the same way. Both girls obeyed him and went over to the bed, Sitting down at the edge before he gave his order. Gardevoir had trouble understand complex orders, and began to lick and kiss the right side of his body while Treasure planted tender kisses on the left side. Both girls were already wet with anticipation, both of his infatuated, mind washed slaves, truly in love with him, waiting for his next order as they continued their work.

(Name her whatever you please. Silvia or anything is fine with me)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'll leave that for later. I think I'm going to go to bed soon. Like I said, I don't feel well.. Couple more posts, then goodbye, Maero))

"Hmmm...." Alex moaned, his erection growing and pointing up, rising to the occasion in fact. Once it was towering, as it should, he would order the girls to stop and point at his cock. "Focus your kisses and licks here," he said, giving mental images to the Gardevoir to help her, letting her learn about his cock and worshiping it better.
(Okdoky)

Both girls trailed their kisses and licks down to his cock, moaning softly as they did, kissing each other when they met before focusing their kisses and licks on his cock entirely. Treasure had been tortured into experience, knowing just how to pleasure a master, while Gardevoir was inexperienced and sloppy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)