Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"No...No, please...I...I just want to rest," he replied, asking to be brought into the house quietly and quickly.

Once he was inside, he would ask Ren to stay with him for a while, in silence. He would, most likely, rest on his bed and stare out the window, seemingly ignoring Ren. He would ask where the others were, news of his father, and the such. Once he had answers, he would ask Ren to leave. If she did, she would suddenly a telekinetic force hit her, attacking her head, cutting it off from air, meaning she couldn't breathe or scream, while Jacob also tried holding her hands, feet, and tail still until she blacked out from lack of oxygen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She did as she was told and brought him to his room and laid him down. "Flare and Kazey went to the human world for some food, they will be back soon, in a few minutes probably. Angy is upstairs watching television with Tali and Belle, and I think Corona is in her room. We tried to reach your father, sent him many messages, but as always, he never responds. So we havent been able to reach him, no. Nothing has really changed since you left...the attacks stopped happening, Kazey helps around the house, but thats about it." She would then stand up to leave, but would kiss his head first. "Dont worry, your away from that awful place now." She said to himself. "If you need anything, I will be in the kitchen." She said then as she started to leave. She would then stop suddenly as she felt it become harder to move.

"Jacob?" she said, turning as mush as she could. Her voice sounded like her head was in a fishbowl and she soon realized her air was getting stale. "Jacob! Jacob stop!" She yelled, Struggling hard and turning around, forcing her arms and legs to move, but burning a lot of oxygen in the process. "No! Please! Please Jacob! What ar.." She began to gasp, but she was almost over to his bed now. "J-Ja...cob...stop..." she groaned as she reached his bedside, claws sinking into the sheets. She raised her arm as if to strike him, to kill him, but it came down gently on his face. Tears streamed from Ren's confused eyes. "P-Plea...se...Jac-Jacob...do-do...nt...hu-hu-hurt....Tali-" She gave one last gasp and closed her eyes.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Jacob left the room and into Tali's as the others were not there. He then came back to the unconscious figure, and tied her up with some of of her daughter's bounds. He then left to the security room to shut everything off, allowing his master to come. He then grabbed more ballgags, blindfolds, and rope from his sister's room.

He would use the rope and ball gags against Angy and the others. The door burst open as the bounds flew into the room, trapping them. He would also await for Flare and Kazey in the trasporter room, and as soon as they appeared, they too would be caught by the bounds, gags, and blindfolds.

As he did these crimes, he felt hesitation and war go on in his body, part of him wanting to be rid of his family, the other part still wishing to protect them. Only time would tell how this whole thing ended....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As Jacob was going up the stairs for the second time he would find his sister Corona, at the top. She looked at him with a stunned expression. "Br-Brother? Is it really you?" she asked, staring at him for a moment before jumping into him, hugging him tightly. "Brother!" she said into his chest as she held him close, her tears staining the fabric. "I-I didnt know you were b-back." She said, trying to hod back more tears. "When did you get back brother?" She asked, looking up at him with innocent eyes. Corona was the most submissive of all his sisters, a born slave essentially, but even she had jumped into his arms, she had clearly missed him a lot.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Just a while ago..." Jacob replied, slowly hugging his sister. He was quiet for a few moments before he suddenly kissed her lips and whispered into her ear. "I missed you the most, sister...Would you like to know how much?" he asked, rubbing the girl's ass and pressing her chest into his own. "Then follow me...To Tali's room...And let me show you how much I missed you..."
Corona blushed hard from the kiss and gasped when she felt him pull her close and rub her ass. "Ahhh, wait Jacob...I.." She stuttered, blushing harder than ever, unable to believe the first thing he wanted to do was have sex with her. "W-why Tali's room?" She asked, though if he pulled her along, she would timidly follow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob did pull her along, avoiding her eyes as he did so. "Because...She has the best toys, silly..." The long haired boy pulled her along to their sister's room, and once they were there he kissed her again, madly and passionately, hoping to keep her distracted. The hot kiss was meant to only hold her attention as Tali's bounds floated up as well as a ball gag. First chance he got, he would push her back into the bounds and make sure the ball gag was tightly applied to her mouth.
Corona would have blushed harder if she could upon hearing why they were going there. "Wa-Wait, Jacob..." She said as he pulled her into the room. "A-Are you feeling well?" She asked him as he turned around and kissed her on the lips passionately. She squeaked and tried to escape from the first few moments, but slowly she stopped resisting and her legs began to shake as her knees went weak from all the kissing. When he stopped she looked at him with teary confused, and seduced eyes. "Bro...ther?" She said right before he shoved her into the bonds, which quickly had her tied up and gagged. She didnt even scream, she just looked at him, confused and scared. "Mroomrr?" she whimpered behind her gag.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...It'll be okay, Corona," he whispered to her, unable to look at her directly. He stared at the ground, and simply nodded his head, as if agreeing to a silent deal, before his green eyes finally looked at her own. "No matter what, know that I care about you...But I am no longer your brother." With that, he left, rushing to capture the others for his master, as the two mental sides quelled themselves and reached an agreement...
The other girls were easy enough to capture. Bubbly little Belle was simple enough, and Angy had always been weak. Maybe if Tali had resisted she could have been a problem, but she was turned on instead by the bonds and moaned as she withered in the bonds and rubbed herself against Jacob. The others cried, groaned, and whimpered, begging him for mercy, for freedom, for an explanation as to why he was capturing them all.

But while he was capturing them, Kazey and Flare arrived. Flare went into the kitchen, stocking the fridge while Kazey began to go upstairs to get Angy for the cooking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)