Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jen obeyed and licked at the hand, tasting his own cream. Once it was properly licked by him, and Jet asked his question, Jen gulped, knowing the fury his father would have if he did return. "I do not know, Master. I have no idea why he left. But, if I may advised sir...If we succeed in selling off the whores and become bride and groom, you and I should go somewhere...far. My father's rage has been no equal, sir. He would kill us both with pleasure if he knew about their selling, my lord."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ha! Let him try! I hope he does come after us, I'll higher a few of my own hackers, and use you, of course. Then I can have your mother too! What a deal, a whole family set, minus the father of course. IF he comes after us." He then picked Jen up and carried her outside. "Now then slut, lets get ready to go."

(Time skip)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen nodded...

-----------

Jacob looked down as he saw the black pants and white shirt he wore, feeling...ugly in them. He shook off the feeling and began walking to his home, avoiding the outer defenses and shutting them off, as he remembered each of them. He then kept moving to the house, pushing it open and preparing for the worse... "Hello?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jacob would only get so close to the house before a yellow flash suddenly tackled him to the ground. "Alright you scum, you better start expl-" Ren was cut off as she realized who she was looking at. "Jacob?" She asked, unable to believe her eyes. "But...that Silver man said...whats been happening to you?! Are you OK?" She asked, trying to see if he was hurt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob gasped as he hit the ground and was ready to face death before he heard a familiar voice. He opened an eye and sighed in relief as he was Ren. "Silver man? What Silver man?" he repeated, before asking to be helped up.
(Silver, she means Silver, like that guy who delivered your letter)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yeah, I know. Jacob is lying about it and trying to say Silver lied. But if that doesn't work, I'll change it))
(Oh, never mind then)

"A man who came here with a letter from you. We...we even I.D.ed it. He said you were with some new Master and that you were very happy there." Ren said. "Jacob, tell me what happened. One day you just disappear and then you come back after such strange and...frightening news. What happened?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I was attacked by a hacker. We fought, but he ended up beating me. I was taken to his home and....tortured. This man who came to you with the letter must have been one of his other slaves. I...I think I remember. He made me write it so it would be real. It was horrible, Ren! There were knives...and chains...and...and..." He hugged his mother tightly, actually feeling the pain his Mistress gave him despite the lie. "I barely escaped after days of pretending to be his slave. I-it was awful."
Ren embraced him tightly and he would feel her tears on the back of his shirt. "Its OK, your OK now. Calm down, its OK, its OK." She said, trying to calm him, rubbing his back soothingly. Ren was always the one who calmed Flare down, so she was pretty good at it by now. "Lets take you inside. Do you want to see your sisters or do you want to wait?" Ren asked him as she picked him up and started taking him inside. There were still a lot of defenses still up, but he could deactivate all of them from the main computer at that house if he could reach it. He also needed to weaken Ren, Flare, and perhaps Angy and his sisters if they posed a large enough threat. Jet was an ultimate lever WereGarugumon, but Ren was technically a weakened Mega, and Flare used to help her kill Hackers. He had three hours.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)