Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"I-I think I can fix that, Master," he declared. She began to tell him about his old home, and how his father was amazingly wealthy. He told them about his family and his own slave, all sexy, with big tits and huge asses. He gave his master the options of wiring the money, or for him to go get it in person.

"Or we could sell them," he added, before realizing what he said, shocked at it. But the idea still escaped his mouth. "Just one of them could reach quite the fortune, Master. That way, we can keep all the rest of the money. That is, if my father doesn't find out and break me from it..." Jenny spoke with an odd tone, even to her, as part of her actually wanted to betray her family. Part of her wanted to see the look on their faces as they saw her betray them and let Jet fuck him. And all of him wanted to show Jet, just how far he'd go for his master...

He would let Jet pick, but if he was made to choose, it would seem that Jenny would be betraying her family. Besides, knowing her father, he would most likely save them somehow. It was in his nature. If he did, Jen would have to make sure she and her master would go somewhere far, to be safe.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm, that sounds like a plan. Any security? If there is then I want you to go in first and deactivate it...also, find a way of incapacitating or weakening the slaves that might fight back. I dont care if you drug em or fuck till they sleep, or beat em till they pass out, if you can do that before I get there of course. Who knows, maybe I will keep one as a pet for awhile, maybe let her your pet." Jet smirked a toothy grin.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Slaves don't have slaves, master. That's not right," Jen corrected. "And I don't want to share you," she pouted, before leaning forward to kiss him.

((Timeskip to the mansion I assume?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hahaha, fine, no pet for you, but Im a master with ambition. You ever know any master with one slave my pet? Nope. So, if you need boy clothes, then I will let you wear it this once, so that we can get rich. To pay me off for it you will have to punished later though." He grinned and added, "Though for the slutty likes of you I doubt it would be punishment." The wolf laughed as he untied Jenny and began to jerk her off. "Moan for me Jenny." He ordered softly, licking his lips, not letting her get any closer than where she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny simply nodded, wondering what her 'punishment' would be, as the large, wolf cock appeared before her. 'She' moaned loudly, licking his lips. "Master, your cock is so big and strong. Please, fuck this slutty, girly ass, or this tight, warm throat. You'll love both. More than you'd love the cunts, asses, or mouths of those other bitches," 'she' declared, shocking himself at how much of a...bitch for a lack of a better words he was acting.
"Just moan for me bitch, I will decide who's cunt, ass, or mouth feels better." Jet growled, suddenly squeezing Jenny's cock painfully. "Or do you think you make the decisions around here now?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jen cried, gritting his teeth as he nearly cried from the pain. He then began to moan for the cock, like a little lost dog, begging for mercy. As he did, the new, cruel part of 'her' mind decided that 'she' would have to show 'her' superiority.
"Good." Jet said, going back to the normal handjob. "Now, cum for me slut, moan like a bitch, and cum!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen nodded and moaned louder than ever, feeling the pleasure build up, before 'she' let out a girly cry and shot 'her' seed all over Jet's hand. Afterwhich, he was left moaning and slightly dazed, but quickly prepared himself for his next order. "Master..."
Jet smiled as his slaved moaned in orgasm and then ordered Jenny to lick his hand clean, completely clean. "So then, any chance of your father coming back?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)