Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jenny awoke to the sound and feel of waterdrops belting his body. He opened his eyes and looked around, feeling water travel down 'her' body. When 'she' saw 'her' master 'she' would smile if the ballgag was no longer in his mouth and would coax him over with a flirty wink and some words. If it was still there, 'she' would shake' her' butt, begging for another fucking.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Im running out of ideas for this, you got anything?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hmm...Maybe a public wedding for Jet and Jen? Maybe during the time he was asleep, Jet had been collecting men who wanted to have a chance to fuck Jen (paying him good money for the chance) and now he's going to have Jen go to a secret room in a wedding dress. It'll be like his dream. They'll kiss, Jen will declare his love for Jet for them all, and they'll gangbang him? At least it'll make a good ending until we get more ideas))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Ya that works)

Jet smiled seeing Jenny gagged and shaking her ass. "Oh thats my good girl, always begging to be fucked. You must be the biggest slut I have ever met, ever." He chuckled and walked over, undoing the ball gag and kissing Jenny deeply on the lips. His erection rubbed against Jenny's cock while his right hand held Jenny's face, and the other groped "her" ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am," Jenny quickly said, before he was kissed. He kiss back of course and rubbed his own erection against the wolf's larger one, madly in love with the beast. He also shook his ass and rubbed against his hand, showing how willing he was to be taken by his master.
Jet moaned, loving the enthusiasm, before pulling away. "I have been thinking slut...and I think I can forgive you. So what do you say, wanna get married?" Jet asked with a big smile as he continued to rub their cocks together and grope Jennny's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny cocked 'her' head to the side, as if not understanding what he had said, before 'her' eyes seemed to light up. "YES! Oh, yes, Master! Nothing would make me happier than to be your wife!" He screamed, and tried to embrace and kiss his master in sheer joy. Like his mother before him, not even the gods could have the kind of happiness he was having. He was nearly crying out of sheer joy, wanting nothing more than his master.
Jet growled lustfully as Jenny lunged froward and kissed him, trying to get closer to him despite hte restraints. Jet embraced her and grabbed her ass with one hand, rubbing her back with the other, as he kissed his soon to be bride and rubbed their cocks together, his getting harder and hotter every second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Let's go, Master. Let us be wed tonight! Do I get a dress? Or shall I be naked?" the slave moaned, rubbing his smaller cock against his master's hardening one, sharing loving kisses with him.
Jet pulled away and said, "Now now slut, its going to take time for me to get the money and connections together, we arent going to have a normal wedding after all and we're broke." He said with a slight laugh. It was true, Jet and Jenny had next to nothing...but Jenny might know where to get funds. He could always go back to the mansion for money, if he could face the others as he was, like one of them. He could wire himself funds, his father left him a good amount for slave buying, food, and anything else he might need, since Alex was very wealthy. He could also even take the slave or slaves, if not his sisters as well, and sell them for cash, though it was barely in his nature to do so, they would fetch a fortune each.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)