Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"No, because it is natural for us to rule over it so long as we are also the ones that maintain the balance. So we rule it and care for it by maintaining the predatory cycle." She explained as they walked. "We dont know if it is or isnt. He doesnt seem poisoned, at least not in a way we can recognize, and we have repelled Mikal's forces time and time again, as far as we know, he hasnt been able to reach Our lord Hunter at all, shouldnt even know where the hidden kingdom is."

She stopped and looked back at the naked slaves following them. "Im still not sure about you...you seem as much a worshiper of the Mikal as any of his soldiers. I wont be able to bring you into the hidden kingdom unless we can somehow prove you arent a spy trying to discover its location."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...And how exactly do you plan on doing that? Perhaps you can blindfold my slaves and I? That would make it impossible for me to tell where your kingdom is, even if I was a spy," King suggested.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well...anyone who enters the city has to be approved by Queen Grace, our lord's lover. Like I said, she helps him govern, so I think that you will have to do something she asks, maybe even meet her. She is a goddess as well, so dont try anything funny. She is the Goddess of Beauty, kindness, and benevolent rule."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh. Can't wait," King replied, unable to control the dirty little thought that fell into his head. The rest of the trip would be in silence, with the hat wearing Goddess made man awaited his meeting with the Goddess of Beauty and Kindness.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Like I said." the woman told him. "Dont do anything stupid." They continued going through the trees and the woods, until finally they arrived within sight of a small town on a lake. "Stay here. You will be attacked on sight if you go down there. Im going to go down and talk with the village leader and see if I cant arrange some rooms and...clothes for you and your people. It could take hours to work out though so make yourself comfortable." She said before heading down with the others, leaving King alone for a little while with his slaves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King sighed and told everyone they would be there for a while. He would ask the other furries he had freed if they could have some food, and would motion Melina over, wrapping an arm around her waist and rubbing her right breast as he awaited any food, if they would even get any.
Some of them decided to go forage up some food for their guests as thanks for freeing them, and soon King had a very large bowl full of nuts and berries, and a bore roasting over an open fire. Mecha and Melody looked at the food with famished eyes, their mouths practically hanging open with hunger.

Melina would obey her master and walk over to him so that he could wrap his arms around her waist and rub her large breast. Her breasts were even lager than before, and King could feel that he had impregnated her, he had impregnated almost all of them. She moaned softly and bit her lip, embarrassed as the furries that had brought the food watched her body be molested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would remind those he had freed that he was already given a gift for freeing them, but he would not mention the kisses he had shared with all of them as he focused on making sure all of his slaves ate. King would notice Melina's embarrassment, and to help her keep her mind off of it, would kiss her lips and pull her body towards him, happily kissing her and pushing his tongue into her mouth.

After making out with the fair maiden, which he would do until the boar was ready, he would help pass out the food to each of his lovers, giving it to them by hand or carrying them to it so they didn't have to walk a step. "I don't suppose you can tell me anything about your Queen, hmm?" he asked a random furry.
Melina only blushed harder as she was kissed and groped in front of the furrys and everyone else, moaning after awhile into the kiss and returning it as his aphrodisiac spit got into her system. Her nipples would become hard and dribble some milk while her pussy became moist with arousal form the long, passionate make out session. When at last he released her, she collapsed, panting and moaning softly, disappointed as he left her to serve the others.

Everyone took their food gratefully, especially Mecha and Melody, mortal as they were and starving for food. Sevnie said nothing when he was given food, but he didnt shy away either, a good sign.

The last furry to be at his camp was a somewhat feminine black leopard male who was cooking their boar. When King had kissed him it had felt a lot like kissing an unbroken Shay or Sevnie.

"No, we dont trust you yet with much." He answered simply as he packed up to leave. He was clearly flustered, that kiss had probably awakened some urges within him, and he was keen on getting away from King before he showed him even more...strange pleasures.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would smile to himself as Sevnie accepted the food without much trouble, feeling his own personal achievement. He would then look at the boar as the boy spoke and h could easily tell there was something about the boy he liked. Most likely because it was the fact he reminded him of his feminine duo. He inched closer, placing his head on the leopard's shoulder and his hands on the boy's hips. "I see. That's understandable. But what about you? You trust me?"