Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
(Sorry I havent been around, Finals are kicking my ass)
Mecha looked at him with some trepidation, she had seen what he was doing with the others. "Your mother? That is who you are blaming this on?" She asked, her voice weak, but the resentment within it strong. She shook her head. "You did what you did to me. You attacked my world, you intruded, you made me what I am now." The child simply kept suckling, her eyes closed as she fed on Mecha's delicious milk.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...And my mother made me who I was. I...am sorry. My mother may have made me, but it was still my actions that caused you pain. And I promise that someday, I will make it up to you..." King looked down at the ground, the hate in her voice stinging like a bad wound. "Have you thought of a name for her?" He asked, referring to the girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mecha sighed like she didnt believe him and looked down at the girl suckling her breast. "No idea, I cant decide if I love her or hate her." she said simply. "She did steal all my power, and I suppose you stole it from her. But it isnt her fault, not all the things you did to me." She said, looking away. Mecha was using her arms to cradle the child, but she had something in her right hand, something in her palm that she seemed to be clutching and trying to hide.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King saw the strange item and his brow was raised. He tried not to focus on it though, wanting to make this exchange as pleasant as he could, though his curiosity would soon overcome him it seemed. "If you must, hate me all you want, but please, do not hate her. She is innocent to all of this..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I suppose...but she is your daughter as well as mine...how could you do that to her?! How can you tell me not to hate her if you can do that to her and claim love somehow? Do you love her?" Mecha grit her teeth and shrugged away from him. "Bastard..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What I did, I did so we could escape. So we could hide from my mother and sister and find ven-justice. I hope to never do that again to our...your child." He then took a step back when asked if he loved the child and he simply said, "If you permit it."
"Fool." She scolded. "I can not and will not stop you from loving anything, because I doubt anything in this world will ever truly love you back." Mecha didnt know about Cassandra, and probably didnt care. She hated him, that did not seem like it was going to change soon or without supreme effort. She was still weak from giving birth and having been starve, and she shivered in the cold of the night despite the fire, still clutching something in her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Part of King reacted in pain and took a step back, thinking her to be right. Another part responded with anger and quickly asked, "What is that in your hand? Show it to me."
Mecha turned away from him for a moment, seeming as though she was going to resist. But then she looked down at the child, and with a great shutter, and a sharp breath, opened her hand and shown King what she had. It was a single gear, small and golden with silver linings and faint glow. It was one of Mecha's gears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King instantly felt bad about his action and sighed. He reached a hand forward, as if he was about to snag it away from her, but instead he closed her hand. "I'm sorry. Its just...I didn't want any secrets between us. Secrets can be dangerous. I-I'm sorry. Please, keep it...I will leave you now if you wish..."