Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I blush a little, though grinning a bit i reply "Only for you my love." though my tail swung back and forth.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I smiled back at him, waggling my tail happily I get up and hug him. "I love you," Crystal told him and then looked at the clock and noticed it was six o'clock. She started to giggle and looked back at Fred. "I don't think there's any point at leaving here, its near night fall," she told him and giggled after.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"I love you too, and it's not only nightfall, It is nightfall witha beautiful young lady!" I say, that is until.

"Oi Fred! quit being so sappy in there!" the Comic Relief guy said as he passed the door.

I frown at the door as he passed. "well...someone doesn't have a beautiful young lady tonight..." I state.
The OCA
Crystal blushed at what he said to her and made her blush, she then licked his cheek, stroking his furr softly before hearing a guy say something. "That was odd," she says and looked into Fred's sparkling and dazzling eyes. "Well at least you have a beautiful lady with you and I have a handsome and loving boyfriend," she told him and began to cuddle him softly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Yes, the both of us on a..." looks out the window "half moon night. What more could we ask for?" I say wrapping my tail around her, lightly rubbing her back, cuddling along with her.
The OCA
Crystal smiled at him happily, she loved the way Fred's tail went around her body as she was naked. She started to softly cuddle more and purred as he rubbed her back. "Mmmm...do you fancy going to sleep early?" she asked and make a cute yawn.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"No." I say, before speaking again. "I intend to marvel at the beauty of a young goddess before dozing off into dreams of a wonderful young lady named Crystal" I say quite cheerfully before doing just that, looking deep into her eyes with a smile.
The OCA
She makes a slight blush and kisses him softly, while wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts against his chest. She pulled back before lying down on her front, covering herself with the large blank and also covered Fred. She looked at him, she made a cute smile before making another yawn, stretching her arms up in the air before putting them back down onto the bed.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I smile back after stretching as well, cute, very. I think to myself with a smile before warpping and arm around her.
The OCA
Crystal makes another yawn, but a bit more louder than the other ones, she smiled as her handsome boyfriend but his arm around her. She nuzzled into him before softly closing her eyes and said, "Goodnight Fred, sweet dreams." She then kissed his lips softly before re cuddling into his chest and started to fall into a deep sleep.
The OCA
Creative Minds