Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I look indignant "You're asking a Wolf Hybrid if he's good at Doggy? Thats like asking a Fox if they're sly!"
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I smile and get off him, I strip him and myself down of our clothes and as where fully naked I go back onto him. "But first before we do the request, I need to get you and me, in the mood." I start to kiss him, rubbing my body against his, making me become wet.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I wrap my arms over her back, slowly going down her thighs. All the while kissing her deeply and as much passion. I break the kiss for a moment, "That...I can do." I say before nuzzling my way to her breasts.
The OCA
I start to make a soft moan, rubbing my crotch against his, loving the feeling of his body against mine was making me even wet. "This feels so good!!"
The OCA
Creative Minds
I gasp softly as she rubbed her body against me. I pull one hand in front of her, slowly bringing it lower, from between her breasts and down her stomach, going slowly further. I pull her closer, grinding her crotch against the shaft of my cock. now, my fingers spread her folds open some more, slowly moving in circles, up and down over the hood of her clit.
The OCA
I make a loud moan as he starts to touch my folds, "Ah! God! Fred, I wanna do doggy!! Please?" I beg, wanting him to fuck me doggy so badly.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I kept teasing her, spreading her lips wide, sliding my cock between her folds and pressing against her clit, before sliding down, starting over, stopping every other moment. I lean next to her ear and whisper "Are you ready?"
The OCA
My arms are infont and my legs are wide a part, becoming more wet as I feel his hard and erect cock at the entrance of my folds. "I sure am ready, don't hold back." I say and smile happily, my taily waggling happily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I lifted her up a bit, as to get out from under her. Once i was out, i trailed light kisses over her back for a moment, before kneeling behind her. I grasp my cock, and spread her folds open sliding around her outer folds, before thrusting deep inside of her, groaning in pleasure I stop after filling her up as far as I can go.
The OCA
"Ah!" I moan loudly as I feel his hard cock enter my very wet folds. "Ugh...already, it feels..too good!" I say to him and pant a bit.
The OCA
Creative Minds