Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
Though I smiled, my mouth went dry. adventure? "You know...no one really knows what C..i mean Unkul done before coming here. just that he's been here for 15 years."

While Fred and Crystal were talking Unkul went to his private stash. "What will it be Phillip?" I ask, looking through some labels.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I look shocked at what Fred says, "Seriously! He's about the same age as my dad, do you wanna get our food and get back to the dorm room?" I ask and look at him smiling, waggling my tail.

Phillip smiled and replies, "Give me your best one, or chose it outta random."
The OCA
Creative Minds
I glance over at Remus and the King, where Unkul brought out some Snhapps. "erm..yeah, i think that would be wise.."

vauguely I hear Remus yell out "To Crystal! And a sucessful time in College!"
The OCA
Phillip continued to chat to Unkul, I grabbed some food and grabbed Fred, taking us into the lift, back down to the dorm rooms. "Sorry that I grabbed you, I just needed to get outta there." she says to him.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Oh no, I completely understand...its strange seeing Cookie so...cheerful." I say, holding my own tray of food.
The OCA
I look at him and smile. "It is now." As the lift door opens to the floor, I go out and wait for Fred to come out as well.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I follow her her out as the door closes, that was one of the issues with the doors, they don't stop closing until they feel something, which is usually almost as you're about to be crushed. "mhm." I smile back. "So, what kind of chicken you get?"
The OCA
"Just barbecued chicken, did you get any?" I ask and started to head to our dorm.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I look down at my plate...then looked again. "This isn't spicy chicken...?" Back down at the ground floor our valiant comic relief guy was staring confused at his tray. "Where's my steak?"
The OCA
I giggle, "You didn't ask for skate, I remember myself, you asked for spicy chicken." I walk up to my dorm room door and open it, entering it and left it open for Fred to come in as well. I put my tray on my bed and go out a napkin from my bag and sat back down onto the bed.
The OCA
Creative Minds