Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
"Ok, then, so, what are you in the mood for?" I ask, looking through the booths and tables.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I look at the tables full of food and lick my lips. "Chicken right now and chips with beef burgers and tomato ketchup. Do they have any of that here?" I ask in a kind voice.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"well, if they don't have it at one of the booths, I'm sure Cookie can cook something up." I say, though interrupted by that bloke again.

"His name is Unkul Remus, and order up for goodness sake, you're holding up the line." he said, walking away with a tray though there was noone behind us.

I roll my eyes at him. "Don't mind him. So, you want spicy, mild, barbaqued, fried, baked, or 'nuked' chicken? I think the best beef burgers are made by Cookie, in my opinion. although, he can be somewhat of a bastard at times, fair warning..." I say walking up to Cookie. "Hey Cookie, how goes it? I'll have a order of Chicken, Chips, a beef burgar."

"How many times i gots to tell you kids, my name is Unkul Remus," he said, rather rudely as he expertly made the order. "It will be $15.50, trays are over there, Soda machine over there, and milk dispenser over der. Now get lost until you're order comes up."

I star at him for a moment, paying before smiling. "Sure thing Uncle." I say, grabbing a tray.
The OCA
I smile at Fred before hearing what Unkul and remembered what my dad had told me, "If someone is horrible to you for no reason or for a stupid reason, ask them why there doing it. Make them feel weak." I put my tray down and look at Fred. "Back in a minute." I walk up to Unkul and ask him to his face. "Excuse me but what have I done wrong? I'm new here and you treat me like a peace of dirt on the floor. What are you trying to prove from it? Seriously?" I ask, having no fear I stare at him for an answer.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Unkul glared at her for the audicity to talk to him like that. "And who is dis princess? Can't stand an old ruffian like me? It took me Zehn 'ears to make me way 'ere! and fünfzehn
more 'ears of feeding ye good fer notin kids," he growled out. he pulled out a few plates while grumbling in german, " 'ere! take yer food, and begone!"

Fred came up slowly unsure of what to do. "erm...Thank you sir." I say, no one really payed attention except the freshman who were somewhat terrified of Cookie now. It wasn't really suprising to see Cookie in one of his moods.
The OCA
"Well, if you would cheer up a bit, I wouldn't have this problem would I. I have never seen a chef in a grumpy mood before and would rather see someone happy than a great chef like you in a mood with some of the college students." I say and don't move from the spot.

The King entered the kitchen, hearing his own daughter arguing with the chef. "Crystal, whats happened now? I've been pulled outta a meeting." He looks at Unkul. "Unkul? Is that you?" he asks.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Ach! Herr Kaiser Phillip! 'ow gut it iz to see you 'ere!" he said, this time with a slight smile to his face, putting down his cooking stuff, turning the open to close sign up.

If you were to discribe Fred's face, it was dumbfounded, "huh...?"
The OCA
The king smiled, "Well, it isn't everyday I see one of my best mates here. You haven't met my daughter Crystal have you?" he pushed Crystal Unkul. "Sorry about Crystal, she isn't used to people who are moody, but she might get used to it."

I looked at my dad and looked at Unkul. "Dad, you know Unkul?" she asks.

"Of course, he introduced me to your mother." He smiled at Crystal.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Unkul looked closely at Crystal, "Eh? This is Crystal? Little Crystal? My! I didn't recognize her! Say Phillip, you did not say that she would be attending college any time soon!"

Fred sat back a moment, totally confused. I'm going to have words with my advisor! For goodness sake! Kings and his men, all having a good time and meeting a princess. oh boy this is going to be a year to remember. I think to myself....although i have to admit, at least it won't be a dull year!
The OCA
Crystal looks at her father and Unkul chatting and walks up to Fred. "Fred, this is a surprise to me, I didn't know that they knew eachother!" She says and looks at them chatting still.

"Yeh, thats my little girl, she's already 18 and she's now old enough to come here, I can't keep her locked up in a cage, she is just like her mother, she wants an adventure."
The OCA
Creative Minds