Join our server on Discord

uhh...hi....
*uses a pheonix down and stands up perfectly fine* did you say something?
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*laughs* nope.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Toon realm? This looks nothing like the toon realm! It's too BLAND!! *yanks on a rope, and an anvil falls on the Cactuar, smashing it* Oh wow, it only works if it's funny!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I said 'crossed over' to a 'toon like' realm... Or at the very least that's what I meant to say and I'm too lazy to edit the post (there's a first). If I had to guess, I'd say were in the in-between realm, where all the rules are simultaneously true and not true... Which is why everything is bland. Bland tends to be the happy medium of all contradictory truths... Almost ironically... So anyway... Um... Frell, LINe!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ohhh! I have no idea what everything you just said meant, so I'm gonna pretend you mean that we all get free pie! *Everything in existence is now pie* YAY PIE!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
...it's... Kinda hard to argue wit that logic...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That's because pie is the answer to all of life's questions, now if you'll excuse me I must be going, *Paints a tunnel onto a brick wall and walks through it*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*makes a mime wall at the end of the tunnle* :3 *noitces that i'm in a box* damn.... *is not autible due to being sound proof*

TYPO!
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Wait... Now we passed over into minecraft?!

IMA DWARF AND IM DIGGING A HOLE; DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hi, I'm new here too. I couldn't find the actual intro thread so I thought I'd just say hi here =]