Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melody complied and tried to take his cock as deep into her throat as she could, bobbing her head back and forth while her eyes teared up from taking his cock in so deep. She moaned a little and made sure to cover his cock entirely in her saliva, and keep licking and sucking, trying to make him cum.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would be taken by surprise by the blond girl's...excitement. He grabbed her head and began to take control, fucking her mouth faster and harder. With a loud moan, his sperm shot down her throat and when he pulled out, onto her face, having its usual aphrodisiac effect. "I could fuck Sevnie now...Unless you want it some more."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melody groaned as she felt him grab onto her head and start face fucking her. Still, she continued, she had to, for Sevnie. Her eyes then widened as she felt him shot his seed down her throat and then onto her face. She fell back for a moment, trying to gather her senses. When he said he could not fuck Sevnie she faltered. She suddenly felt very hot all over her body, her nipples ached and pulsed with pleasure just from the air blowing across them, and her pussy soon became damp and her clit was also throbbing with need. Melody, unlike the others, was mortal, and King's Aphrodisiac was powerful enough to make gods and goddesses fall to their knees. Melody moaned and fell back, leaving Sevnie curled up on the ground.

"Ahhh, my body! My nipples!" she cried out, moaning as her hands covered her breasts and made her nearly cum from just that contact. "Ahh, I feel strange! I feel so strange! I have never felt this before!" she moaned, her hips humping and gyrating against the air, unable to help themselves. "Im losing my mind! I...Im becoming weird, my body feels so strange!" She moaned an cried as she lay withering on the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King watched as his slave shook and and cried out, smiling. "Did I mention my gift? No? Silly me." He suddenly had another idea and grabbed Melody, holding her down and preventing her from moving around too much. He then looked at Sevnie and ordered for him to lick the sperm off of Melody's face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh! Wh-What happened?!" She moaned beneath him as he held her down, her dripping cunt grinding against him if at all possible. Sevnie meanwhile trembled on the ground for a few moments before following his order and going to Melody's face. "M-My lord I-" she moaned but, he simply began licking her face clean, blushing all the while. She moaned as he did, and soon found herself kissing her god, making out with him as King held her down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As the two made out, King moved around and rubbed his now wettened cock against Sevnie's virgin asshole. As the two passionately kissed, he slowly began pushing his lubed dick into the once powerful god's backside.
Sevnie moaned more loudly when he felt King's teased his ass, and then cried out and screamed as he pushed it in. Melody wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her body as she continued to make out with him, muffling his moans and cries of pain. King could choose to move slowly or fast, and how hard to and deep to fuck the virgin god being.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would take it easy on the poor 'girl.' He moved in slowly, and would pull back before he got in too deep. He would smile as the two kissed and his hands would move forward to touch Melody's rump, gently groping and massaging the angel's behind. "Sevnie, if you want more, you gotta beg for it..."
Sevnie moaned loudly as he was slowly penetrated. "Ahh...I.." He squeaked when King pulled back. Melody kept kissing him and humping into him, reaching down and grabbing his hard cock. She gave a slight squeeze and he moaned. "Ahhhh! Please! Please dont stop!" He begged, trying to move his hips around to get more pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and obeyed. He began to thrust and fuck the powerless god, slowly moving faster and deeper. He would even use his superspeed, fucking him at an amazing rate. Like a jackhammer, almost! "Feel free to cum any second, slut!"