Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Sevnie began to shake again, and looked away completely, hiding his face. Melody tried to comfort him, but could only do so little. Sevnie would still have to be forced, but so long as it was gentle, and Melody was about, there was a chance it could work. But outside of that, Sevnie's original fears would always keep him from submitting willingly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Melody, I need you to trust me. This is for the good of all of us," King said, before using his speed to try and steal a kiss from Sevnie. If it would work he would try to hold the kiss, and force his tongue into the boy's mouth, knowing his saliva had...addicting properties.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sevnie was suddenly in a kiss and took him several seconds to actually start struggling. His mouth was caught by surprise and him and King's tongue were dancing with one another before he tried to pull away. "Mmmm!" Sevnie moaned as he was kissed, feeling his body heating up from the aphrodisiac in King's spit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King did not let Sevnie going, keeping the kiss going for as long as he could releasing him. But that didn't stop him, as the Goddess made man began to lick his skin, trying to kiss and lick the boy's nipples.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sevnie eventually started moaning and panting into the kiss, hardly able to keep resisting. When King released him from the kiss he panted loudly and groaned. "P-Please...sto-Ahh!" He moaned as his nipples were kissed, licked, and captured between King's lips. Everywhere King licked felts tingly and hot, and Sevnie's blush and moaning, gaping mouth were some of the signs of seduction he was showing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sleep soon))

King would move back and kiss Sevnie's lips, before finally pulling back. He unzipped his pants and his cock popped out, hard and lustful. "Melody, stay close, but give him to me," he said. If Melody saw his cock, it wouldn't be hard to guess what was next.
Sevnie's open mouth was perfect for kissing, and Sevnie could only moan and whimper. When Melody saw King's cock she shook her head. "I-It will hurt him that way." she said softly, holding Sevnie tightly. She was right, King's cock was not exactly lubed and Sevnie was a delicate little thing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm...You're right, Melody. Don't worry, I can fix that." He would suddenly stand and his cock would be perfectly align with Sevnie's mouth. He ordered him to lick and kiss the rod, but if he hesitated he would add, "Either you or Melody. Both of you are cute, and I'd be fine with either. So its your choice."
Sevnie cringed and tried to hide from Kings cock. So Melody said, "I will do it, please let me." She was almost begging, she didnt want her god to go through this pain. She had a secret plan as well, she would start sucking him off and try to get him to cum so that he would be spent and unable to fuck Sevnie. If allowed, she would kiss the tip of his cock, her arms still wrapped around Sevnie, and then lick all the way around the head of his dick before taking it into her mouth and starting to suck and lick it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh my. Eager little slut, aren't you my dear?" King smiled. He would allow her to kiss and lick his cock, and was shocked by her willingness to suck it. "Not bad. Let's see how far you can take it. Go deep as you can."