Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Chi cried out with joy and pleasure as she was chosen to be fucked. She moaned and gasped with each thrust. She came with a loud cry just as he filled her up with his thick seed, filling her pussy completely, some of it spilling out around his cock. "Ahhhh master!" She screamed as she felt him pumping her full, and would then collapse, moaning and panting, her pussy holding him tightly still. She was pregnant now, he could feel it, her womb was full of his cum and she would bare his child.

Meanwhile, Melina moaned and whined as she watched them fuck, grasping her own huge breasts and fingering her pussy as she watched, cumming a few times just from that. "Master! My turn master!" she begged, spreading her legs for him with her arms and using her fingers to spread her pussy lips. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeee!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Melina didn't even finish saying please before King 'attacked' her. He began to fuck her, just like Chi, but since he had just fired he needed a bit more time to blow his load again. So he fucked Melina longer, wrapping his arms around her and pressing her chest to his, his lips dominating her own, and his tongue probing her mouth as he fired another load, impregnating his big boobed bitch
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina cried out as he suddenly lunged onto her, moaning and humping against him as he fucked her. "Yes! Yes! Harder!" She cried out, her eyes glazed over in pleasure as he pounded deep into her fairy pussy. She came over and over again before she finally arched her back and felt him fill her to the brim with his seed. She sighed and moaned as he impregnated her, filling her womb with his thick sperm. She and Chi would then lay there and pass out, exhausted and worn out. They would get some rest of allowed to, they would need it now that both of them were soon to be mothers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and would find both of them a blanket. He would rest them by the fire and would redress himself, before going to sleep.

((Timeskip?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(I thought he would pay all his slaves a little visit, he was originally checking up on them. He still hasnt Checked Sevnie, Mecha, his daughter, or Melody.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whoopsie. Sorry on my part))

With his clothes back on, the boy walked off to check on Sevnie, and his fellow angelic being, Melody.
Melody was holding her God in her arms, trying to calm him as king approached. When King got close he could see Sevnie shaking. "H-Hello." Melody said, blushing from being so naked and not know what else to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello," he greeted, and looked at the two, specifically Sevnie. He frowned and took off his black coat and tried handing it to them. "Here. If you want it, you or he can have it. I like the cold," he said. He looked at the boy again and sighed. "...I promise to make things better," he whispered, not knowing if they heard, or if he wanted them to. "Anything you need?"
Melody hesitantly took the coat and wrapped it around herself and her god, holding him in her arms. Still, Sevnie said nothing and looked away, tears forming in his eyes. King could leave them be or he could try again to show Sevnie true pleasure. Maybe with Melody with him, or near him, he would feel safe enough to finally lower his guard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would chance it, against his better judgement, and say, "Sevnie, Melody, we will be together for some time. We should try to get along. Please, allow me the chance to help you both relax to my presence. I promise, one session with me, and you will no longer feel fear towards me. What do you two say?"