Join our server on Discord

Hello
There was one here last week remember? We set Cthulu on him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... That was a priest? I thought you said he was Backlasher in disguise? We both know he's the only one who could survive that for 6 hours!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*A little toon coyote Pops up from behind Sertos* I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER THAN UNHOLY ALOE!! It's called TONGUE!! *licks Sertos with bulldozer sized tongue*

Also, welcome aboard the boards Demonic Female! I look forward to demons you introduce! I have a couple of my own! ^ ^

Legion: Our name is Legion... for we are many...

Angra Mainyu: *Scratching the back of his head* Wait a moment... weren't we possessing people? Since when did we have physical bodies?

Lillith: Who cares? We're free. Let chaos and darkness rain and stuff. Also, little Gucci bags! <3

*Sobbing uncontrollably* I need better demons.

And who dares flaunt the name of the Backlasher around!? A plague of Cthulhus upon ye!! ...Wait, doesn't Cthulhu have tentacles for a mouth? I change my mind- a plague of Cthulhus upon ME!!

Also, you're Welsh-ish? What a coincidence! I have no connection or relevance to the Welsh whatsoever! I do live in Ireland though, and also love sheep. I love them so hard their lambs are born with wooden peg-legs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wait holy water's BAD for demons?... Okay stay out of the pool, the showers, the bathroom, the kitchen sink... you know what better just not touch anything for a few hours.
[/quote]

Yes, thats why I stay away from the stuff *giggles*

Also, you're Welsh-ish? What a coincidence! I have no connection or relevance to the Welsh whatsoever! I do live in Ireland though, and also love sheep. I love them so hard their lambs are born with wooden peg-legs.
[/quote]

LMAO!! :D If you live in Ireland then answer this, what is the most famous dish of all time in Ireland? hehe
The OCA
Creative Minds
Captain Wales gives you a warm welcome.

Enjoy your stay with the sheep. Oh, and us.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(04-01-2011 01:13 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Captain Wales gives you a warm welcome.

Enjoy your stay with the sheep. Oh, and us.

*giggles* Thanks Kyosan :)

lol, you should enjoy the sheep to lol :D
The OCA
Creative Minds
Oh that's easy! McDonald's! X3 I've only been living here for four years, so as far as I'm, concerned, it's McDonald's!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(03-31-2011 06:35 PM)Astaroth Wrote: what is the most famous dish of all time in Ireland? hehe

Corned beef and beer! And Johalt we sic cthulu on everybody that comes to the door, priests, cops, girl scouts, my mother-in-law. He sure beats those guard dogs we used to have.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello Hello, welcome :D
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
... I wish you woulda told me this early... *doorbell rings* *facepalm* SHIT!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz