Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jacob feared for his life, or rather her life. She was about to start when she suddenly felt her body change. She moaned as the slightest touch drove her wild. She began to squeeze her own tits and finger fuck herself, pushing two digits in and out of her, her thumb rubbing her new clit. "I'm a slut, daddy! Fuck me! Make me forget all about my manhood!" She screamed. "I'm your little slutty bitch daddy, and I need your cock!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jacob's master smiled at the show being put in as his cock became fully erect and hard, It wasnt as big as Jet's, but then again, Jacob was a virgin cunt. He moved over her, letting her masturbate and moan beneath him for awhile before he began to grind his hot, hard erection against Jacob's pussy. "You want it dont you?" He teased before slowly pushing it in, taking Jacob's virginity.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob cried out in pain as she was taken, her new, virgin cunt now no longer virgin. It was bleeding, the blood helping lubricate for the man. "F-fuck me, daddy...I want your cock. Fuck your bitchy little daughter. Fuck her slutty cunt!" She screamed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahh ya! Thats the way you slutty bitch!" Jacob's master moaned as he thrust in and out of her like a piston, fucking her harder than Jet ever had. Jet had been sure to be considerate of Jacob's pleasure, but Jacob's master was just fucking her brain out non stop. "Damn, your so tight! Im going to have to find your mother and fuck her to! Apparently she has great genes!" He moaned above her, still driving into her hard and fast as his hands reached up and began to grope and play with her nipples.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob wanted to cry. She couldn't help but think of her mother as she was mentioned. She remembered sucking on her tits, getting his milk. She couldn't help think of Jet, and how the wolf would care for both of their pleasure. She wanted to cry. But she couldn't. She would have been punished if she did. So instead, she did what her daddy wanted. "Whatever you want, daddy, just don't stop fucking me!" She screamed, thrusting back, trying to reach orgasm quickly.
"Fuck, your so tight, Im going to cum inside!" He moaned as he began to thrust harder and faster, thrusting in and out without mercy. "Ahhh, here I cum!" He moaned before suddenly gasping hard and flying back, clear off the bed, cumming as he did. The cum sprayed all over Jacob but didnt actually get into her, and so she appeared to be safe, for now. A large, blunt crossbow bolt was lying on the floor and her master already had a huge bruise developing on his stomach from where it hit him.

"Who the fuck..." He said as he started to get up only to be hit with another, getting launched back into the water. Standing on the water, which was frozen beneath their feet, were two men, one in large armor and a helmet and one with less armor and no helmet. As they walked towards the bed where Jacob was laying the water continued to freeze, making a path for them. The one in the heavier armor walked right past, walking towards where Jacob's master was currently trying to pull himself out of the water.

The one wearing less armor reached out for Jacob, helping to pull her upright. "Here, eat this, it will help." He said, handing her a white oval pill. As he did, the other, more armored man lifted Jacob's master out of the water by the hair and tossed him into the next room.

"Damn it, dont be so brutish!" The one near Jacob said. "I know you must be confused." He said kindly, holding Jacob's hands in his own. "But we are here to help you. We are...old acquaintances of your father. Im Silver." The one in the armor turned around, his expression hidden behind his grinning face plate. "Yo girly, Im Maero." He turned to Silver than and said, "You know she deserves it."

"And you are much better?"
"I dont use drugs, thats cheating."
"Yes you do."
"Aphrodisiacs arent drugs damn it, they dont count!"

Silver shook his head and sighed. The pill would start to heal Jacob of any bruises or wounds he had, even helping his torn virginity. "Are you feeling OK?" silver asked. "Ya, I bet he feels like a million bucks bro, he's been having the time of his freaking life." Came a sarcastic response from Maero.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob orgasmed at the same time her master did. She was blinded and went numb from the pleasure, feeling out of it for a few moments. When she returned, she was met with the face of an armored man. At first she wondered how long she had been out, and thought if she was to pleasure him.

She heard him speak though and her eyes widened in horror, shame, and joy. She felt her hands in the one known as Silver's, who helped her up, and blinked a few times. "M-my father?" She tried to pull away suddenly in fear, crying. "No! T-that's my father! I...I have only a father," she cried, afraid that this was just another dream, like the ones she had before, in the basement.

When the man offered the pill to her, she whimpered, but was too meek and afraid to disobey. Reaching for it, and swallowing it despite all her tears. She would feel her body heal, even her cunt, but even then was scared of it all crashing down.

She turned and found her Master gone and looked at the two men, feeling scared and expecting tragedy to strike. "A-are you my Masters now...?"
"No, we are-" "I told you we waited too long! He is beyond recovery now, he is broken!" Maero yelled. "I ought to skin that bitch for doing this, she knows-" this time it was Silver who cut him off. "She knows nothing! You know that. Get me the gen pills, it doesnt help that he is a woman right now." "Not a bad looking one either..." Maero began to searching through his armor until he pulled out two pills from his chest plate. "Ha! Here they are." He handed one to Silver, who in turn gave it to Jacob. the Pill would transform Jacob back into a male. At the same time silver reached up and grabbed is collar, using the sharp metal nail on his index finger to slice through it and discard it. Instantly all of Jacob's old psychic powers began to rush back to him, even more than before since it had been bottled up for so long.

"Take care of her." Silver said, indicating towards the door. "With pleasure." "Dont kill her." "You're no fun." Silver would Help Jacob stand and would then reach into his satchel and pull out a brown robe and hand it to Jacob so that he could cover himself. It was the first time he had been dressed in anything more than a revealing straight jacket since he had arrived, and he would also feel his mind clearing up as the cocktail of drugs flowing through his system were purified and filtered out of him. "Jacob, you have to listen and listen very closely, this has to be your choice. Do you want freedom?" silver asked him, helping him towards the door where Jacob would find Maero tying up his old master, now transforming back into his mistress.

"You will all pay! I swear to you, you will all be begging for mercy and sucking cock for the rest of your life!" she screamed. "Slave!" She yelled, looking at Jacob. "Use your powers and kill them! Free me and you will be rewarded!" Though no one could see Maero's face, his hand reached up and grabbed his sword, half expecting Jacob to obey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob watched as the two men spoke and when he was offered the pill he hesitated, not yet taking it. He saw Silver's stare though and took the pill into his mouth, feeling his body change back into a male form. He then whimpered as thought he was about to be hit, but gasped when his collar fell from his neck and onto the ground. He looked at it with shock before his eyes widened and held his head, groaning as his power returned tenfold.

He was in a daze for a few seconds, taking the robe and dressing himself. As his mind began to stabilize from the psychic whiplash, he heard the man's words. "F-freedom?" he repeated as the man helped him out. He suddenly cringed in pain as the loud screams of his Mistress was heard and her orders echoed through his mind.

He raised his hand up, on instinct to follow orders before he realized something. If this was a dream, then it was the only place he had left. The only place he was safe from his Mistress. If this was a dream, he had the chance. The power...The anger.

Jacob suddenly turned and aimed his hand at his Mistress, lifting her bound body up. He shook with rage as he began to slowly crush her skull, not stopping unless Silver or Maero stopped him.
Maero shifted stance and drew his sword halfway as it seemed Jacob was about to attack, but sighed when he saw that he turned to face his mistress. she began to float up and struggled as she did. "Stop it, what do you think you are-AHHHHH!" she screamed as she felt hte pressure around her skull increase. Silver didnt hesitate and punched Jacob across the face, probably knocking him to the floor unless he used his powers to keep himself aloft. "Fool, would you drop to her horrible level? You are untouched by blood and murder, preserve your honor and stay that way." He said, helping Jacob back up if he did fall. "Now answer my question, do you desire freedom." Maero walked over to where the mistress's body had dropped and prodded it with his foot to see if she was still alive. A groan confirmed her status.

"A shame, you should let him kill her, that way-""That way what? That way he can become worse than her? That way he can lose to her? It would be a victory, so far he can still recover from what she has done to him, but if he kills her there is no coming back, not taking back. It is permanent, his soul will have shed the life of another and be stained forever, all because of a flash of anger. If he wishes to kill her later then fine, but I will not seem him undone by emotion alone."

Silver then turned back to Jacob. "Do you desire freedom? Or would you return to servitude? Either way, you will leave this place." Silver said. "Here is where you can choose Jacob. Having tasted the power and pleasures of both world," He lifted up his hands and in each a picture appeared, one was of Renamon, tied up and moaning. In his left hand he had a picture of Jet, smiling, his erection out and awaiting service. "Choose your roll."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)