Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
?????
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King was shocked by how tight the pussy was and he lost control. It was like his first time. New, warm, and perfect. His arms wrapped around Shay's tiny body as he fucked his new slave as hard as he could, kissing his slave's lips. He was nearing his orgasm, and would most likely shoot his sperm into the new pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay screamed and cried as he was fucked by his master non stop. "It hurts! It hurts!" HE cried helplessly as she was fucked hard. He flapped is wings and cried, but nothing could make King stop now. "Ahhh! Master I-" He was cut off as King hugged his small body against his as he fucked Shay and kissed his lips. The embrace and the kiss seemed to help Shay adjust and he began to moan instead of cry and his hips began to dance to the motions of intercourse. A few minutes later, Shay was moaning loudly and bouncing on his cock, begging for more. "Ahhh, master! You are going so deep! Its so deep inside!" He whimpered and moaned, his eyes glazing over with pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a loud moan, Savior shot his seed into Shay's body, filling the girl with his sperm. The two would simply cuddle in each other's arms after that, rather he would cuddle with her. Finally he would rise, cleaning himself off with Shay's fire before redressing himself. The dome changed, and it went over Shay like a blanket, protecting and keeping him safe from light from the neck down, and even then, he was sleeping under a tree, meaning even less light.

With the discovery of his new...power, he was about to go and visit Melina again, before stopping. He kissed Shay's head and said, "I love you Shay, sweet dreams."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay cried out and arched her back as he came, moaning all the while, his juices gushing as he felt King fill him up with his seed. "Its...so warm." he said in a dazed moan as he was held in King's arms, moaning and kissing weakly. Shay would pass out and sleep when the blanket was placed over his body, and would moan softly in his sleep from the kiss on his head.

Melina was on the other side of the clearing, sitting in a tree and leaning against it, listening to it. She seemed to be enjoying herself, just like chi who was also in the tree. They were reconnecting with the nature they had lost when King captured them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King looked at the two and took pity on them. He allowed them a few more minutes of reconnection before he floated up and gently tapped Melina's shoulder to get her attention. "Enjoying yourself?"
When Melina felt the tap on her shoulder she nearly fell of the tree before blushing and nodding. "Yes...though they are not of my home...I have missed the trees so much." She said softly. Chi squeaked an agreement, sitting on a leaf further up in the tree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King nodded and gently stroked her cheek before kissing her lips. "Once this is all over, you'll have all the trees you want," he promised them both, before kissing Melina again, wrapping his arms around her body and stopping just right above her big ass.
Melina blushed and kissed back very softly. She blushed a little more when he told then they would have all the trees they wanted and moaned very slightly when she was hugged, her body trained already to respond to touch with sexual pleasure, even just this hug and the kiss. She kissed back instinctively, her huge breasts pressing into his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Melina..." He whispered, licking his lips, before he decided to tease her. He began to kiss her neck, his hands holding her own, keeping her close. He then moved down to her tits, covering both in licks and kisses, the large orb of flesh hypnotizing him. For quite some time he teased his slave by showering her tits with kisses, keeping her on the edge from real, sexual pleasure. He would keep teasing her, before kissing each nipple a nice, wet suck, then having them pop out of his mouth. He licked his lips and looked into her eyes. "I love your tits, Melina. The bigger the better for me, and you have the biggest I've ever seen."

((Correct me if I'm wrong with that last statement))