Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday
It's that time of year again, and as of 12:05 this morning I'm the birthday overlord. Fetch me my meat crown.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Good thing I was at Tamaran recently. I had to grab one just in case. I grabbed a few things there. Nice planet, ruler's a bitch a lot of times though.
So Happy Birthday, which is it and what did you get?
Haaaappy Birthday Jacky-P! I'm fresh out of meat crowns, but I did get you this! *Gives a bound, scared LadyDevimon in a wheelbarrow*

LadyDevimon: Help me-

Whoops~ *gags her* Can't have you using your teeth again, huh L.D?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanks, so far I've gotten a new DS game, a pair of gauntlets, the usual pile of new clothes, a mitsudomoe charm, a bag of sweets, and come later tonight a few other things. Thanks psycho, teeth hurt. and Unknown, to survive there you just run really fast with laser proof clothes on and hope the boulders miss.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
That's great.
And I wouldn't have been there if I wasn't doing it for a friend. Why she needed to go there I don't know but hey, it was a team thing.
Yeah, teams are a pain, sometimes literally. Well, I got pokemon white yesterday and a couple of movies. Victini is a pain in the ass to get.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Actually, it wasn't. It was easy compared. They worked with the catch rate.
And when there's trouble, you know who to call. Although it might be a different number now since it's a different group.
I meant for me, I have to wait for thursday till i can charge my ds and get it, or tear apart my already torn apart room to find my charger. Although it is interesting the way they set it up to broadcast the way they did.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Ha. I know where my charger is at. Plugged constantly into my wall.
And, I found a second girl in B/W to fan over. Which makes two. Oddly, they're somewhat alike.
Quit rubbing it in. Not surprising, they probably share a few features that you find attractive in a girl, or they have a huge rack.
The OCA
Renamon's Army