Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"OK...I love you Savior." She moaned softly as he left her alone. Shad'Ja was in her room as normal, shaking horribly. He was late with her food, very late, and when he entered the room her glowing eyes set on him with a hunger he could almost feel. "G-give me your blood! Give it to me!" Shad 'Ja hissed and growled, crawling towards him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior barely escaped and quickly returned with large plastic pouches of blood. He reentered the room and gave her the pouches of blood, hoping two would be enough for her to gain higher thought processes.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She leaped onto the blood packs, tearing into them and sucking them dry, licking the remains off the floor. When she was done she was left panting, naked, and began to sob. "I hate this! I hate this! I hate this! I hate this!" She bawled. "I dont want to be like this anymore! Please, save me! Let me die!" she begged him, looking up at Savior with red eyes. "Im a monster...Im a monster. You see me, I almost attacked you! Please, Savior, just let me see the sun! Let me die, even hell would be better than this." She the continued to weep, the floor red with crimson tears which she then began lick up while still crying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I won't kill you! I can save you! I spoke with Dark Spell, I have the cure! I know how to save you! We just need to find the one who cursed you and then have you bite them, ending the curse."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shad'Ja stopped or a second then continued to cry. "But...but that means I have to bite my mistress! I cant bite her, she will order me not to! What will I do then?" She seemed to have lost all hope. Days and days of hunger, of darkness, she was at the end of her rope. She could not even get close to other for fear of killing them, of draining them of blood and even spreading her curse if she got carried away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will help you. If I can just capture her, I can make her talk, I promise you that," he said. "I was able to find you a way, and together we can make it!"

If nothing else, I'll have another bitch to play with. Oh, this is going to be fun! Tobias laughed, unheard by Savior and Shad'je.
Shad'Ja looked away and said nothing else, simply turning her back to him. She would say nothing else, where to go and what to do was up to him after that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior would leave the room and look into his files, and his special contacts throughout the city. He was in search of Shad'Ja's Mistress, but of course, if any threat came up of dire need, he would go to solve it.
There was nothing so far on Demon Seer, but Yamiri was at it again. This time she had taken the mayor and his family hostage at their mansion. Already three heroes had tried to get in, but it looked like two had died and one was still trapped in the mansion. The two heroes that had died were little more than vigilantes, brand new and with untrained powers, so it was no surprise that they had been taken down by someone like Yamiri. The third was none other than Angel, and she had yet to be emerge from the mansion, dead or alive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior sighed and rubbed his head. "God damn it," he mumbled. He walked over to his armory and grabbed a few new toys before leaving a few packs of blood within reach of Shad'Ja's mouth and a steak by Hope's mouth, on a plate, ready to be eaten, even without hands.

After grabbing his new toys and donning his 2.0, black suit, he swung off to the situation, hoping the best for Angel.