Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
More digimon entered shortly, the mistress displaying a large smile. "Take them both away, they will not receive any of the drug, and take them to the hole, they are to be a left there for at least a weak, no later. Let Myotismon be their retrainer. Jet began to struggle madly, almost ripping the chair off the ground where it was secured. Renamon just wept and trembled as they untied her and took her away, Jet in tow.

She then walked up to Jacob and pulled his head up by his hair. "No such luck my puppet. Soon you will learn that I am the only one you can love, and the only one that can love you." She turned to the other Digimon that were left. "Give him a dose, feed him, and then take him to my room." She then left as the digimon began to do as she commanded, giving him a dose of the drug to sooth his pains, and then giving him some food and water to drink.

Is it time now?

No, not yet. It is almost the right moment...but not yet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob felt something in him snap as he heard his lovers being taken away. He roared in rage and thrashed in his chair, trying to free himself, showing an animalistic rage that rivaled Jet's. He glared at the Mistress and roared in anger. "I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you! I'll never love you, you fucking bitch! I'll make you pay!" He would refuse the food and even the drug, his red hot hatred working as a wonderful anti-drug for the moment.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Take him out." One of the digimon said, and Jacob would feel a sting in his neck before falling unconscious. When he woke up he would not feel anymore pain, at least not from the drug. He was tied up, held in a very familiar position. There was no light, he was blindfolded again. He was back in the basement, back at stage one of training. "Sleep well my little slutty slave?" Asked his mistress's voice. "Looks like I have to retrain you. Im sorry though, had I know you were Alex's very own son, I would never have let you out of my sight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jacob awoke he looked around, confused and bewildered. Everything came back in a rush and he growled as he heard the voice. "You threatened the people I love! I will never call you, Mistress!" He declared. So much like his father, so protective of those he cared for. "Never!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm, so it looks like you dont care about your little 'lovers' at all then." the mistress said with a pompous voice. "Because every time you displease me, even a little, I will punish them and you." Jacob could almost feel her smile, she held all the cards. "So how much do you love them Jacob? How much are you willing to give? If you do love them, then beg. Beg for forgiveness, beg me to punish you. Then denounce your father, denounce your manhood and freedom, pledge to be my slave forever and ever, and then I may grant them some shred of mercy. If you dont, I will break their minds and burn their bodies, and never let them die."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Please....Someone help me. Help them. Please! ANYONE! Jacob's mind begged as tears fell from his eyes. "Please...Don't hurt them, M-Mistress." His tears hit the ground as he continued. The Mistress was no doubt enjoying herself. "Please, forgive me. Forgive me for....for disobeying you..." He cried. "Please, Mistress...Forgive me and accept me as your....your child, and I will accept you as my one and only parent!" He sobbed.
"Ohhh." She said to him, and he could feel her hand on his cheek. "IS my little girl sad? Is she sad because she was a bad girl?" She was enjoying this all too much.

This is ridiculous, I dont like Alex, or his sick little Spawn, but this is-

He must. If he can, it could change everything. You know that.

...Fine...but If he doesnt skin her alive, I want her for myself.

*Sigh* Fine, but it will be his choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob was silent and he simply nodded. He knew that wasn't enough though and tried to picture Jet or Renamon there, instead of the bitch who threatened them. "Yes. I've been a bad girl. I'm...sad I've been a bad girl..."
"What would make my little slutty daughter feel better?" She asked him, teasing him, her hands moving down over his nipples and chest, slowly approaching his dick. "If you dont tell me I wont know." It was a trick question, Jacob had to answer it correctly, he risked more than himself with a wrong answer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-your love, m-Mistress?" Jacob said, more like a question than answer. "I-I want you to honor me with your touch?" he asked, still sniffling from earlier. "Is that okay...?"