Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Chi smiled as her giant master kissed her, and tried to follow him but was restrained by the chains that held her on the other goddess's shoulder. Meline blushed and did as she was asked, moaning as he kissed and licked her tits from between them as he held him in her arms. (is he facing in or facing out?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((In))

King snuggled between the tits and kissed them both, before finally pulling out. "You have a wonderful pair of knockers, my love," he complimented, before looking at Chi. He looked at the two and uncuffed them, freeing them. In fact, he freed all of the slaves. "The chains are mostly for show, to keep the others away from you. Here, in our camp, you will not be chained." He then kissed Chi, hoping for her to kiss back.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Most of them seemed happy to be free of the chains, though Shay didnt seem to notice, simply huddling behind a nearby tree away from the fire with his wings wrapped around him to block out the moon and fire light. Chi tried to kiss back, but she was so small that it was hard to tell. She licked his tongue and did her best, remaining her natural size unless ordered not to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would allow the two their freedom before walking over to Shay, seeing him hiding in the dark. He stood between him and the fire, and moved his hands, creating a few solid shots to block out more light. "Hello, Shay."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Chi and Melina would walk to the trees, though they didnt wander far. They began to climb up into one, enjoying the touch of nature, something they had longed for ever since they had been captured. Shay looked up when he no longer felt the light touching him and blushed a little at the sight of his master. "Oh...hello master..." The girly boy said, his golden eyes shining in the dark.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hello, slave," he greeted, petting his cheek and kissing his nose. "Are you comfortable? Or do you need more darkness? Or would you like my cock?" King whispered, kissing his lips for a second.
Shay blushed and moaned softly when his lips were kissed. "I...the darkness if fine master..." he said softly. His cock was half erect from just the kisses, and he couldnt meet King's eyes with his own. "Do...do you like me master?" He would then ask suddenly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Like you? Of course! I love you, Shay," he smiled. "In fact, there's a chance you might be my 2nd favorite, maybe even 1st,"King declared, rubbing his shoeless foot against Shay's dick.
"Ahhh, r-really master?" Shay asked as his cock was teased. "I...I always thought..." He moaned softly, his cock erecting between King's toes. "Thank you m-master..." He said, wanting to please his master, having nothing left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)