Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex did not look up as she talked about having his way with her, with things as tense as they were. He did order that smelly robe off of her, and from the corner of his eye he saw the horrible extent of her hunger. "Come here," he ordered, motioning for her to sit beside him. He said, "I may play with you tonight, but I only play with slaves who eat their dinner. Here," he grabbed a biscuit and bit into it, before kissing her and pushing the bread into her mouth. He wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling her bones, and motioned to the food. "Help me eat all of it, and Master will love you tonight."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She eagerly came towards him when he told her that he would play with her if she ate her food and happily accepted the kiss and the food. When he told her that he would love her if she ate however, she gave him a confused look. "You will love me master?" She asked, tilting her head. But that hardly mattered to her, taking it as just another way of saying fuck, and began to eat as quickly and as much as she could.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After a delicious dinner, Alex would look at the elf and feel her now, more filled belly. "Good." He then kissed her nose and said, "Do you want me to fuck you now, my dear?" he asked. If tomorrow is hell, I might as well savor tonight. "Get down and get under my robe. Kiss and suck on my cock until it is hard and ready."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf girl would moan softly as he felt her stomach, now full of food. She reached up to kiss him when he leaned down but was disappointed to find that only her nose was kissed. When he asked her if she still wanted to fuck, however, her reaction was very different. "Yes! Oh please Master! Fuck me! Beat me! Make me feel good!" She begged. When he gave her orders she eagerly followed them, getting under his robe and finding his cock, kissing and licking it until it was coated in her saliva before taking the whole thing into her mouth and sucking on it, deep throating and doing whatever else she could make him feel good, even licking and massaging his balls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was almost not surprised by how eager the girl was. He moaned quietly as she pleasured his cock, which soon became erect and wanting of more. "Good girl. Stop and get up." He threw off his robe and ordered her to get on the bed and touch herself. "Make me want you even more. Walk over to the bed, nice and slowly with your ass swaying, and then touch yourself, whore."
The elf girl obeyed his every command, walking over to the bed, swaying her hips as she did, trying to look as sexy as possible before she laid down on the bed and began to pleasure herself, two fingers going into her sopping wet cunt, while the other hand began to massage her breasts. "Ahh, fuck me master, please..." She begged, unable to hold back her moans and desire as she masturbated in front of him, taking her wet fingers and licking them clean before going back to touching herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex disrobed and walked over. He looked at his prize, letting her go unattended for a few delicious seconds. "Turn around, get on all fours, ass in the air. And shake it, slut." Once she did as ordered and he looked at her shaking ass, he began to spank it, hitting each cheek three times for her. He then rubbed his hard, elf cock against her asshole as he leaned forward and pushed two fingers into her mouth, ordering for her to suck and lick them as he teased her butt.
The elf girl was almost crying with need when he finally gave her instructions, and she eagerly got into position, raising her ass into the air and shaking it around. "Please...oh please master.." She begged him as he stared at her dripping pussy and shaking ass. Then she cried out in ecstasy as he began to spank her, moaning and loving each second of it. "YES! Ahhh, it feels so good! Punish me master! Punish the naughty slut!" She moaned as he spanked, and then when she felt him rubbing against her ass, she began to pant and drool, wanting him so badly. "Master, put it in my ass master...please, hurt m-" She was cut off as he thrust his fingers into her mouth, which she then began to eagerly lick and suck. Her ass was trembling, and her pussy was basically leaking arousal. Pain or pleasure, all she wanted was for him to use her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With one, strong thrust, Alex pushed his cock into her, fucking his new slave's ass. He pulled his fingers out of his mouth and slapped her ass with one hand, while the other held her waist. He made sure there was a forcefield in the room, keeping the sound of moans cut off from the rest of the world. "Scream, whore! Let the whole world now how much of a cock loving bitch you are!" he ordered, taking his hand away from her slapping her butt and grabbing her hair. He pulled on it, making her face up.
As he thrust into her she screamed in pain and then complete pleasure. Luckily her spit from the blow job before hand had lubed Alex up enough to keep him from tearing her ass in half, but the pain of it all was still a lot to bear. "Ahhhh, master! Fuck me harder! Make me cum and bleed until you make me preganant! I love your cock in my ass! I LOVE COCKS SO MUCH!" She cried out on command, panting hard as he fucked her. She had her tongue out and was drooling as he pulled her hair and kept her upright. Her pussy was leaking juices almost as much as her mouth was leaking spit and her eyes were rolled back in ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)