Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Hmmm, all good ideas, but first I want to inspect you. Bend over with your ass facing me. I want to make sure that enema worked." If Jacob did so he would feel Jet spread his butt cheeks and then feel something push into his ass. It wasnt Jet's cock or finger, but his long muscular tongue. It explored every inch of his cleaned bowls, giving Jacob pleasure like never before as it moved around, working its way into him and finding not just his normal pleasure spot but several new ones. He would do this for a little while before pulling away and licking his lips. "All cleared." He said with a smile.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob moaned and would move his hips as the long tongue pushed into him. The feel of it, the size, the length, all of it was amazing and new. His dick was hard and begging for pleasure, as was he. Something told him Jet was too. When he was done, he looked at Jet and asked, "Do you want that show first, Master? Or do you want to skip to just fucking me?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Such and eager slut...come here, let me clean you." The wolf said, beckoning he down into the hot bath. He would guide Jacob down so that he was sitting partially in Jet's stomach, the wolf's large hard cock being in front of Jacob, rubbing against his own erection slightly. "I wonder what you would look like as a woman." Jet idly mused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If I was a woman, Master, I would most likely look like my mother. My mother was a beautiful girl. Large, firm tits, a delicious ass, skin as fair as the night...If I was a woman, I would hope to be even half as beautiful as she," Jacob moaned, feeling his erection being teased by Jet's. Jacob's dream suddenly returned.

"If you want, Master, you could dress me up like a girl. If its for you, I would love to wear a dress and makeup. I would wear anything to please you, my Lord," he moaned, licking his lips. "If you want your eager little slut to do so, then simply give me the clothes to wear."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jet paused to think for a second. "Well, you see my delicious little slave, the mistress has...certain methods made to alter gender. And with that kind of description, we may very well use one of them on you. Who knows, maybe I will actually get you pregnant with my seed." the wolf said with a laugh. His hands ran over Jacob's body, and he kissed JAcob's lips, pushing his tongue in and making him taste his own ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob's eyes widened as he heard the reveal and said, "You mean...Turn me into a complete girl? With a pussy and everything?" he asked, before being silenced with a kiss. With that kiss, he was lost, unable to argue. He passionately kissed back, rubbing his cock against Jet's. When they separated he said exactly what was on his mind. "Fuck me, Jet. Let me dance for you. Let me suck you off. Anything you want, I would do for you," he moaned, before trying to kiss him.
Jet kissed him again, his tongue overpowering Jacob's and going down the young half human's throat. It was so large and powerful it was like being face raped by a tentacle. When Jet pulled away he left a trail of saliva that he let JAcob lick up. "Fine whore." He said with a smile. "Dance for me, lets see if you can get me hard. Then I will see about getting some of those pills. It will only be temporary, but lets see if your as hot a woman as you are a little bitch."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob smiled and kissed Jet's nose. He would ask for help getting out of the tube, lacking use of his hands, and when he did he asked to be dried off, not wanting to slip. Once he was dry he turned around so his ass was facing Jet and began to slowly sway it. He moved it left and right for his master.

"Oh God, Jet, I feel so empty. I need your cock. I need you to fuck my cute ass," he moaned, giving Jet what he wanted to hear. "I need to be treated like a little slut and fucked for hours." He began to shake his ass faster, wishing his hands were free so he could use them to dance. "Your cock....Your sperm. I want it. I need it, hunk," he moaned, trying to pitch his voice higher to sound like a girl, giving a surprisingly good copy of a female voice. His ass continued to shake for Jet as Jacob kept saying humiliating things.
Jet helped him up but didnt dry him off, saying Jacob looked better wet like a bitch. His cock would grow hard from the show and he would lick his lips. After a minute or two he would call JAcob back. "Come, take a seat then whore." He said, pointing to his erect cock which pointed towards the ceiling. He would let JAcob impale himself as deep as he could before he would grab Jacob's shoulders and kiss him deeply, savoring the feeling of being so deep inside his tight ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob would walk over to his master, swaying his hips and whipping his wet hair, which had gotten longer in the time spent here, from side to side. With a loud moan he impaled himself on his master's cock and kissed back passionately. The slave would pull out for a second and kiss Jet's neck and face. Between kisses he said, "Fuck me, Jet. I'm your horny little bitch. I need a big, strong cock in me, Master," he said with his higher pitched voice, before kissing Jet again and trying to move his ass up and down the wolf's cock.